CafeKumi wrote: »
    I'm also gaining

Your a Legend of Zelda Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Majora's Mask is my favorite.

What!? Majora's Mask was the hardest one for me lol
  • MacBoyy97
    MacBoyy97 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    So I've put on 2.2lbs in a week (also started MFP in a week). Is this good or bad progress? I was projected to put on 1lb/week.
  • axeSimo
    axeSimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The gaining is easy until you get heavier. I am gaining musscle mass and now I am 106 kgs at 180 sm. My goal is 110 kgs.
    If you think that it is difficult to gain from 70kgs to 80 it is 10x harder to gain above 100. Everything is eating and hard training. Keep doing it and be cool :smile:
  • Tresiel
    Tresiel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Currently gaining, 0.5lbs per week is the plan.
  • AngelHutto
    AngelHutto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and the same weight as you. I started being serious about gaining weight about 3 weeks ago at 94 pounds. I gained 12 pounds in a week and then got sick and lost 9 of those pounds and then gained 1 back so I'm 98 now. My goal is 125 and once I'm there I'll decide wether I want to gain more or not.

How did you gain 12lbs in a week???
  • husnur0205
    husnur0205 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm also trying to gain weight ^^, its been 2 weeks now and I gain 1.5 kg
  • LittleOneLoveLife
    LittleOneLoveLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm on my 3rd week of gaining (Muscle I hope! lol) Gained 0.3 kg 1st week, 0.4Kg 2nd week, Weigh in again Saturday! eating 300 Kcal a day surplus. carbs 40% Fat 30% & Protein 30%
  • LittleOneLoveLife
    LittleOneLoveLife Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AngelHutto wrote: »
    I'm 5'4.5 and the same weight as you. I started being serious about gaining weight about 3 weeks ago at 94 pounds. I gained 12 pounds in a week and then got sick and lost 9 of those pounds and then gained 1 back so I'm 98 now. My goal is 125 and once I'm there I'll decide wether I want to gain more or not.

How did you gain 12lbs in a week???

ROIDS? Hahah i joke :smiley: sorry :neutral:
  • Rockkap
    Rockkap Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm building currently, feel free to add me. :)
  • gabrielle242
    gabrielle242 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 86lbs. I've always been very thin and petite, I've been heavier than this before when I weighed 96lbs about 2/3 years ago. I've finally come to my senses and I miss my weight, I also know I'm a bit underweight as well which I don't like. Anyways, it's so awesome to know I'm not the only one actually trying to gain.
  • lucygliang
    lucygliang Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Also trying to gain weight! I'm aiming for .5lb a week. 5'4 and ~119lb currently. This is the first time I'm trying to gain weight and would love company!
  • southern_pa
    southern_pa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 103lbs. I'm trying to get up to 120lbs. I've been thin all of my life but not this thin. Increasing my calorie intake has been such a struggle. My goal is to eat 2,000 calories a day. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.
  • worldlymaret
    worldlymaret Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to build, I'm 5'6 and 115 lbs, trying to get stronger. I've started lifting twice a week, whilst building up strength. It might not seem like much, but I did nothing of the sort before, so I feel that's progress. Besides that I wakeboard and go for walks, so I keep active.
  • Champ2687
    Champ2687 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    5ft 8 ish and 134lbs, currently trying to gain.
    Not easy, nice to know there are others here doing the same. Hope to get to keep in touch with you all. Sharing progress, tips and motivating each other.
    Good luck to all :)
  • matthew_matty100
    matthew_matty100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft 2 but only 140 pounds been using this app for a week and gained 2 pounds so far. Eating plenty of pasta, meats and nuts is a great start
  • Kme_VS_Krystan
    Kme_VS_Krystan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Heyyy! I'm also gaining!! I started May 14 @ 5'5" 124lbs and as of today I'm 132lbs
  • misslace22
    misslace22 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Always been naturally tiny 5'8" 112. I really have never liked it. Oddly enough I got smaller after I had my son. 7 years later I had enough with people asking me if I eat.

Trying this app out. Doing pretty good. I eat a lot of vegetables so at the end of my day I feel like I am scrambling to meet the target calorie count. And my other issue is most of my calories seemingly come from my drinks. Is that ok?
    Anyone else having this issue?

On a good note my scale says I am up 2 lbs. Being an old weight loss concelor I think water weight but hope not.
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi misslace

I have issues as well, being 6 foot 7 and was always underweight I decided a while back that I want to get big. Everyday I am short of calorie goal and can find myself searching the cupboards at night. Feel free to add me
  • wakamaka
    wakamaka Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'8", 141 lbs looking to be at least 155 by the end of the year and willing to help motivate others/keeping you in check! Feel free to add me.
  • cecegastelum
    cecegastelum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'5" and i weigh about 100 even. I have always been thin and very petite i wear he same size since high school that was 16 years ago lol. Anywho I find it difficult to gain weight but i am not losing hope. Helps that my husband is trying to help me with he meal planning. What are some of your suggestions? I am not to fancy when it comes to recipe. Im a plain jane