Weight Gain Friends?

Options
CafeKumi
CafeKumi Posts: 16 Member
I'm 98lbs and 5 foot 2. I've been small my whole life but I'm making it a goal with this app to try and gain weight. I wasn't exactly sure how much I wanted to be my weight gain goal but for me, any weight gained is going to make me happy. Just thought I'd post and see if anyone wanted to gain like me

Replies

• simiixo
    simiixo Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was obsessed with losing weight, making my waist smaller n smaller, along with that I also lost any butt I had as well as my boobs. So I've been making it my goal to gain some of it back..as muscle. I've been stuck at 110 for 4 weeks now..its a struggle trust me. I've read that tracking your macros can help with weight loss and gain, so I'm going to be trying that out.
  • thejocelynchan
    thejocelynchan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3' and 115 pounds. I'm also trying to gain weight as I'm quite thin. Even though I'm only an inch taller than you but almost almost 20 pounds heavier is interesting. I am quite active though. I have very little body fat and a small frame. I'm working to put on muscle and maybe a wee bit of fat (ideally in the right places but I know that's not how it works). Anyway, we can be weight gain friends!
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    I'm 5"3' and 115 pounds. I'm also trying to gain weight as I'm quite thin. Even though I'm only an inch taller than you but almost almost 20 pounds heavier is interesting. I am quite active though. I have very little body fat and a small frame. I'm working to put on muscle and maybe a wee bit of fat (ideally in the right places but I know that's not how it works). Anyway, we can be weight gain friends!
    Awesomeness! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this issue, I gave you an add
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    simiixo wrote: »
    I was obsessed with losing weight, making my waist smaller n smaller, along with that I also lost any butt I had as well as my boobs. So I've been making it my goal to gain some of it back..as muscle. I've been stuck at 110 for 4 weeks now..its a struggle trust me. I've read that tracking your macros can help with weight loss and gain, so I'm going to be trying that out.
    Awesome!!!! I just requested you
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi, sending a request! I'm also trying to gain. I hope we can support each other.
  • princessterrie16
    princessterrie16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 and the same weight as you. I started being serious about gaining weight about 3 weeks ago at 94 pounds. I gained 12 pounds in a week and then got sick and lost 9 of those pounds and then gained 1 back so I'm 98 now. My goal is 125 and once I'm there I'll decide wether I want to gain more or not.
  • potbelliedboy
    potbelliedboy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to give advice :)
  • lplummer324
    lplummer324 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight too! I started my journey on March 25 and I have gained 12 pounds as of today. I been taking Apetamin and also eating high calorie foods, but I know how hard it can be because I sometimes struggle with weight gain.
  • benrichie96
    benrichie96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to gain weight too! Currently 122 pounds and 5'9" aiming for 150 or so
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Also gaining.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm also gaining
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    I'm also gaining

Your a Legend of Zelda Fan!!!!!!!!!!
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    CafeKumi wrote: »
    I'm also gaining

Your a Legend of Zelda Fan!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Majora's Mask is my favorite.
  • fitnessjustin01
    fitnessjustin01 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Looking for weight gaining friends also. I keep track of my macros so I'm only gaining lean muscle. It's really slow though! =/
  • sdeidjdbeje
    sdeidjdbeje Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 9lbs up and trying for another 20! Slow and steady wins the gain race
  • thejanamicaela
    thejanamicaela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maaan! I really wanna gain weight! I'm currently 95 lbs and 5"3'. Does this fitness app have an exercise tips also that I can work with? Because some of the articles that I have already read about gaining weight, said that lifting some pounds could help me gain weight?
  • potbelliedboy
    potbelliedboy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Maaan! I really wanna gain weight! I'm currently 95 lbs and 5"3'. Does this fitness app have an exercise tips also that I can work with? Because some of the articles that I have already read about gaining weight, said that lifting some pounds could help me gain weight?

Lifting weight will definitely help you gain weight, as you need to eat a fair amount in order to add muscle mass :)
  • gvizzle74
    gvizzle74 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in a position i'd never thought i'd be in - i spent the last year losing 140 pounds and have continued to lose while trying to figure out my maintenance calories. it's a mindf**k when you've spent so long trying to lose only to now be in a position to try to gain. i only want to gain 3-4 pounds - so my collarbones and ribs don't stick out but it feels weird. i also feel like it shouldn't be this hard to figure out maintenance. ugh
  • wrathofpascal
    wrathofpascal Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling too, I've been the same weight for 3 months. Time to increase my calories.
  • CafeKumi
    Options
    blairrob12 wrote: »
    Hi, sending a request! I'm also trying to gain. I hope we can support each other.
    Hoorahhh! Let's do this!!!