Exhausted!! No breaks

Options
- forearm plank ( 30 seconds )
- hand plank ( 30 seconds)
- forearm side plank ( 15 sec per side )
- side plank to - knee crunches ( 5 reps per side )
- hand plank with around the world arms an leg raises ( 15 seconds )
- alternating knee to elbow in forearm plank ( 10 reps )
- bicycle crunches ( 30 seconds )
- raised to toe touches ( 30 seconds )
- rocking hands plank ( 15 seconds )
- bent-knee jacknives ( 15 reps )
- Russian twist ( 15 reps )
- crunches ( 20 reps )
- donkey kicks ( 15 reps per side )
- up and downs ( 10 reps )
- chest to ground burpess ( 10 reps )l
- squats ( 20 reps )
- mountain climbers ( 10 reps per side )
- Air squats ( 10 reps )
- Squad hold and plus ( 20 reps )
- Bridge up ( 10 reps )
- Bridge leg lift ( 10 reps each side )
- Lunges ( 15 reps )
- Kick backs - ( 10 times switch )
- Leg lifts ( repeat 5 times, rest for 30 sec )
- Squat kick ( 10 reps )
- Lunge pulse ( 10 each side )
- Squat steps ( 10 reps )
- Squat together ( 10 reps )
- Chair kickback ( 20 reps )

Replies

• kaykay6676
    kaykay6676 Posts: 80 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Trying to get my old body back. Use to have a butt and everything. Weighed 112. Now I'm only 83 and I don't know why.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    kaykay6676 wrote: »
    Trying to get my old body back. Use to have a butt and everything. Weighed 112. Now I'm only 83 and I don't know why.

So you want to gain weight?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Are you filling out the MFP daily calorie chart? How many calories are you putting in from food? How many calories are you burning out from exercise? You can't gain weight just by doing those exercises.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i've always felt planks were kinda worthless.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    brdnw wrote: »
    i've always felt planks were kinda worthless.

Ditto
  • kaykay6676
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I don't want fat on my tummy. Muscle weighs more then fat anyways. I want to workout. I want my butt back. Also want more on my arms and legs. I'm gonna start using weights here soon. I workout before I eat. I'm trying to eat 2,200 calories a day but it's a lot harder then I thought. Doesn't take me much to get full. And if they're worthless to you then cool. Haha! I'm a beginner. Don't know much about working out honestly. Just trying to feel good about myself again.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    Well what kind of workout should I exactly be doing then? Because I'm trying to find good butt and ab workouts I can just do everyday but I don't about this kinda stuff. I feel so dumb now. Lmfao. I just need like a good list like the one I have above but ones that are gonna actually do me some good.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    I just feel so gross about myself. Like I'm sick of not being happy with myself. So I'm willing to do anything it takes.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Well what kind of workout should I exactly be doing then? Because I'm trying to find good butt and ab workouts I can just do everyday but I don't about this kinda stuff. I feel so dumb now. Lmfao. I just need like a good list like the one I have above but ones that are gonna actually do me some good.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10332083/which-lifting-program-is-the-best-for-you/p1

From that list you may want to consider Strong Curves. It's built more for what you want.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    I know that! I was fine with myself before when I weighed 112. Now I'm 83 and I'm 19 years old. I know I'm to little because everyone is always telling me I look anorexic and stuff. It sucks. I just want my body back but idk what to try anymore. I've tried lots of things but nothing seems to be working. So now I'm trying to work out I'm just not really sure what work outs I'm suppose to be doing exactly. Because I live in the middle of nowhere so I don't have a gym or anything I can go to. And I also don't have a car at the moment so I can't go out and buy weight or anything. It sucks. Ughhh
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    Okay! Sounds good. So, don't worry about working out right now just try to gain my weight back and then worry about working out?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Okay! Sounds good. So, don't worry about working out right now just try to gain my weight back and then worry about working out?

Don't do cardio workouts like the one you posted here, go follow one of those lifting plans I linked. That way you will add some muscle and not just fat.
  • kaykay6676
    Options
    If that is what you're saying and when I do get my weight back up what kind workouts should I be doing?
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    I don't want fat on my tummy. Muscle weighs more then fat anyways. I want to workout. I want my butt back. Also want more on my arms and legs. I'm gonna start using weights here soon. I workout before I eat. I'm trying to eat 2,200 calories a day but it's a lot harder then I thought. Doesn't take me much to get full. And if they're worthless to you then cool. Haha! I'm a beginner. Don't know much about working out honestly. Just trying to feel good about myself again.

No it doesn't!!!