Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Options

Replies

• jwcsanders
    jwcsanders Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am JW. I am at 223 lbs. Low carbing it! trying to break at 160 (I am 6ft tall) I recently fell off the wagon, but I'm backkkkk! Ha!
    Feel Free to add me!
  • elenaarcturus
    elenaarcturus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Plus size here too. UK size 16/18 and currently at 104kg. I'm aiming for under 90kg. Two weeks in and I need motivation!
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Plus size here as well. Trying to lose 100lbs to start a family. Add me!
  • harmonyashlyn5
    harmonyashlyn5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 80 lbs. I lost 60 lbs 2 years ago and gained it all back! I feel horrible and want to loose the weight for good and keep it off! Anyone can add me! :)
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new, motivational friends! I understand, as a heavy person, why you would like to have friends who may have a long road ahead. Somehow it is comforting to know that people are going threw the same thing. While I always welcome friends who have met their goals, or who don't have far to go, it's hard seeing people running 30 minutes while you can't even do one. ❤
  • Hels35
    Hels35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me too! My first day weighing in at 268 pounds! Got to get some of it shifted so need all the help i can get x
  • melliemotivated
    melliemotivated Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm plus size also, feel free to add me!
  • robrhaye
    robrhaye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just got started this week. My motivation is to be healthy and to be able to get pregnant... trying for too long. I know weight is a big part of it! Send the love and motivation ladies! I sure need it!
  • neeinghelp218
    neeinghelp218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Any help or support I could get would be great! I have started a MFP plan as well as other plans like this over and over and over again. I can start them really well, will even lose weight. But sticking to them is another story. Not sure what makes me stop other than I am addicted to food. I am starting again today. July 4. Any encouragement or help would be awesome! I would just like to see some progress and be encouraged enough to stick with it!! The progress never seems to be fast enough for me even though I know it's not an overnight thing to lose weight. I am 245. Have been as low as 220 and have stopped. Any easy to get me motivated workouts would be great too. Please add me.
  • boboshart
    boboshart Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me, I'm plus size.
    And i am new here.
    Today is day 1 for me
    Cheers!
  • KimbaCan
    KimbaCan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my superfit friends, lifters, runners & nutrition experts. I love success stories & maintainers. I get a lot from all my fitness pals!
    But at the end of the day there's a special love for the ones I relate to the most. I'm the one that gave up on cute clothes because my size only comes in grandma style. I'm the one fighting to keep up with the group on a hike, breathing like Darth Vader, but trying to act cool & keep my pride & motivation to get up that hill that looks like a freaking mountain to me!
    Some days I feel like I work harder, just to have more hard work ahead. But I'm not giving up on me. I'm getting healthier 1 little breathless exhausted step at a time!
    I'm 44 years old, 225lbs, 5'4". Been here a couple years, on the slow but steady plan. I've been building knowledge & network & making small adjustments to my life. I'm finally seeing success with the scale. I'll be elated if I lose 15-20 by the end of the year. I'll throw a party if I ever get to 185.
    I'm open to any and all new friends. Send requests if interested.
  • Idrinkandknowthings
    Idrinkandknowthings Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Name is Merry (which matches my personality
  • Debs_Az
    Debs_Az Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    when I first started with MFP I was around 280 a few years ago.. I lost a whole lot then I started trying different other diet plans I thought I was bored or something... I started back here and had lost 28 but gained 8 back so that was enough of a wake up call for me. Back in the saddle again. I would love to get to know you all and be a part of everyone's journey
  • Coco_Camm
    Coco_Camm Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies~Feel free to add me :) I'm a plus size gal looking to lose 100lbs. I just completed my first Whole30 and Ive lost 18lbs and 8in. Im exercising daily and I feel great, look forward to this journey with all of you and I can't wait to see our "after" photos!
  • abidelossantos1
    abidelossantos1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nykole56
    nykole56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will always be plus size no matter how much I lose but I'm still trying to lead a healthier life!! Also I love pen pals!!!
  • Back2MeDiva
    Back2MeDiva Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • natstar1021
    natstar1021 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i'm Natalie. Just got back onto MFP. Short term weight loss goal of 20 lbs to prep for gastric sleeve. Currently at 280 lbs. I've always been a plus and proud girl, but recent health issues have prompted me to take a closer look at how my weight is affecting me. I have a call center job and also work as a personal chef on the side, so temptation is always around me. I'm definitely a profession snacker!

Feel free to add me! I would love to have a bigger circle of support also <3
  • Muzyka2007
    Muzyka2007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • brandipirkey
    brandipirkey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! I'm currently 238. My first goal is to lose 58 more pounds. I've lost 15 lbs so far.