Looking for more plus size ladies to add!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    restarting,add me please
  • SarcasticBlondie
    SarcasticBlondie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :-)
  • wendhall
    wendhall Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A moment to think about, I was going to a church sale and took the steps up instead of down and ended up walking 4 flights of stairs. When I got to the bottom the 70 year old ladies said "honey you are huffing and puffing you better take the elevator down that hall.." Embarrassing and made me think I better do something about that once and for all!! Plus my husband has lost 50 pounds since the picture in the corner was taken! Add me I can use the help!
  • StephanieLK502
    StephanieLK502 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to delete or at the least close thus discussion. Thanks all for the support, I'm going through the friend requests I got little by little. Sorry to everyone who messaged or sent requests, I did not think this post would have generated the response that it did.
  • hbellis3000
    hbellis3000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!
    I'm new 3 weeks in and a bit disheartened as have lost 2lbs. Started a fitness program too!
    Need motivation to not cry when I have a good week and don't lose!

• andi545
    andi545 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    2lbs is great well done
  • getmeowthofhere
    getmeowthofhere Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Plus size here. I'm at 230 and aiming for 175. Feel free to add me. (:
  • rozzee
    rozzee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I just started again today and I need motivation too
  • MarieMckenji85
    MarieMckenji85 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    new and plus sized lady, feel free to add me :)
  • gigglez_1965
    gigglez_1965 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Margaret, I'm 52 years old and discovering I can't do this alone. I don't want this to be about numbers, but a motivator to make a change
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Plus size girl here! I've been on here for 35 days and have lost 14.5lbs so far. Feel free to add me!
  • happyhiggins
    happyhiggins Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • lattyse
    lattyse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anybody who would like, feel free to add me! I’ve been going at it for about a week and a half now. Trying to keep the momentum up!
  • courtneyengel12
    courtneyengel12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! Getting back on track after a 3 hiatus from taking care of myself. At my full term preggo weight 3 years after giving birth.. ugh got a ways to go!
  • adv7555
    adv7555 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am plus size and looking so forward to being able to shop and wear normal sized clothing. So far I have lost 14 lbs. My next goal is to break that 200 lbs mark. I am struggling with what to eat. I think I ate too much hard cheese and hit a plateau for a week. Don't want to cook much. What is your favorite go to breakfast, lunch and dinner?