Limited to female MFP members

Options

Replies

• xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry your dealing with that! I wouldn't write off the men on MFP tho, I've had no problems with anyone. I've gotten a couple of what I call "fishing messages" (only creepers try to make small talk on this terrible messaging platform) but I ignored them and they didn't keep trying. Just delete the creepers :)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    xandra47 wrote: »
    Sorry your dealing with that! I wouldn't write off the men on MFP tho, I've had no problems with anyone. I've gotten a couple of what I call "fishing messages" (only creepers try to make small talk on this terrible messaging platform) but I ignored them and they didn't keep trying. Just delete the creepers :)

So you wanna chat on Kik then?
  • xandra47
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Lol ahhh kik, such a colorful community there!
  • JLAJ81
    Options

So that's a yes?
  • JLAJ81
    Options

If by colorful you mean full of dick pics?

That's the only reason I use it. I'm a collector
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Ay_posty wrote: »
    Do I have to limit myself to female MFP members? It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox....
    Any other ladies experiencing this?! I bet I'm not the only one!

Well, I can't really relate to what you are saying... I've never had it happen... but you can always just ignore/delete, I guess.

• xandra47
    Options
    HA! Great stuff! Yeah I haven't had kik on my phone in a while, pretty sure it's just for all the hot young singles. I might still have an AIM sn somewhere though! Lol
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I feel dumb, because I've heard about it, but never felt like it was a dating/pick up site myself? But feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Spartan_Gingi
    Spartan_Gingi Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I feel dumb, because I've heard about it, but never felt like it was a dating/pick up site myself? But feel free to add me if you like :)
    Retract that offer before it's too late!

HAHAHAHA! That offer was for girls only! I'm happily married :)
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @xandra47 wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • AskMorphis
    AskMorphis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My advice would be to read the profiles that are sending you a FR. You can get a good sense of whether or not they're using MFP seriously.

I can't imagine how you can use MFP seriously, as it was purposefully designed, and at the same time use it as a dating website. You're here to log what you eat, watch your caloric intake, meet your goals, and support your friends when they try to do the same. Flirting does not fit that picture.

And if someone sends you a weird PM, you may want to question it first, but if it's too weird, or if it's to persistent, just ignore/block the user sending them.

Don't be too quick to judge all male MFP users :) some of them are great, very kind and supportive !
  • AskMorphis
    Options

If by colorful you mean full of dick pics?

Red and yellow black and white, dicks of every color on this site!

We're stronger together.
    il_340x270.610811745_3z0i.jpg
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    AskMorphis wrote: »
    My advice would be to read the profiles that are sending you a FR. You can get a good sense of whether or not they're using MFP seriously.

I can't imagine how you can use MFP seriously, as it was purposefully designed, and at the same time use it as a dating website. You're here to log what you eat, watch your caloric intake, meet your goals, and support your friends when they try to do the same. Flirting does not fit that picture.

And if someone sends you a weird PM, you may want to question it first, but if it's too weird, or if it's to persistent, just ignore/block the user sending them.

Don't be too quick to judge all male MFP users :) some of them are great, very kind and supportive !

Are you referring to @AskMorphis ?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Retract that offer before it's too late!

HAHAHAHA! That offer was for girls only! I'm happily married :)

For now. flirtysmile1.gif

How yous do-in?
  • AskMorphis
    Options
    Are you referring to @AskMorphis ?

That creep knows where I live...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited July 2017
    Options

No I'm not.