Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I never get any attention :'( i must be the ugly duckling

No you're just a guy. It's different for the ladies

Which profile pic should I use to get some attention?

wkkapw8pxhhe.jpg
    rhlpd8jsidac.jpg

The first one

Get outta here ..that saucy wink is a winner

Lol

Is my profile pic updated?

Yes..you went for number one ..Josh will be thrilled :laugh:

I didnt think the poofy hat worked for me
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you. I'm reading all of these posts about all of these women being hit on every day here, and I'm baffled. I've been here for years and had no idea this was a thing.

I don't get it everyday. Once in a while... probably when all the attractive ones cuss them out, they come to the chubby girl. :lol:

Pfft... you know it's really because they're intimidated by your overwhelming sexiness and are afraid you'll shoot them down. Once their egos are kicked around a few times they figure they've got nothing to lose
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Ay_posty wrote: »
    Do I have to limit myself to female MFP members? It seems like every male who adds me on here is thirsty AF.....I would like to enjoy the community without the awkward advances in my inbox....
    Any other ladies experiencing this?! I bet I'm not the only one!

I ain't thirsty... But, it goes 2 ways; I been thirsted (can we make that a word? Please?) on.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

wkkapw8pxhhe.jpg
    rhlpd8jsidac.jpg

The first one

Lol

Yes..you went for number one ..Josh will be thrilled :laugh:

I didnt think the poofy hat worked for me

It does ..you rock it ..
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

wkkapw8pxhhe.jpg
    rhlpd8jsidac.jpg

The first one

Lol

I would PM you but the messaging here is so cumbersome. Do you have a kik?

my kik is merkavarr with two rs lol, ill send you more pictures of women with my face on it if you like :tongue:
  • PrincessTinyheart
    Options

my kik is merkavarr with two rs lol, ill send you more pictures of women with my face on it if you like :tongue:

There is someone out there who would see your pictures and be genuinely interested. I guarantee it.

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

I'm right there with you. I'm reading all of these posts about all of these women being hit on every day here, and I'm baffled. I've been here for years and had no idea this was a thing.

I don't get it everyday. Once in a while... probably when all the attractive ones cuss them out, they come to the chubby girl. :lol:

I think you're gorgeous ..soooo what ya wearing ? ;)

Aw shucks Jo, you sure do know how to talk to a gal :blush:
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Pfft... you know it's really because they're intimidated by your overwhelming sexiness and are afraid you'll shoot them down. Once their egos are kicked around a few times they figure they've got nothing to lose

From your lips to their ears :lol:

That was sweet though, thanks :blush:
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I didn't realize that I was supposed to be sending messages to all the ladies on my friends list...
    Damn, I'm always doing MFP wrong! 32 peeps on my list and 27 of them are women. I have a lot of pervy messages to catch up on sending. Sorry if you're on my list ladies. I didn't know I was supposed to send you creepy messages & dick pics. I'll stop slacking & get right on that... :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options

wkkapw8pxhhe.jpg
    rhlpd8jsidac.jpg

You seem like a nice lady. I hope you accept my FL. <3:* The one in the bathing suit!

Actually you are a friend of a mfp friend that I've known for quite a while. And you one of the most supportive cool dudes. And OP, I remember when I used to think like you. I'm glad I don't anymore. I have 7 completely awesome dudes who are not weird like that. Your missing out.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I didn't realize that I was supposed to be sending messages to all the ladies on my friends list...
    Damn, I'm always doing MFP wrong! 32 peeps on my list and 27 of them are women. I have a lot of pervy messages to catch up on sending. Sorry if you're on my list ladies. I didn't know I was supposed to send you creepy messages & dick pics. I'll stop slacking & get right on that... :D

I seem to get the messages from the trollers that see me posting in the forums then message me randomly. They aren't on my friends list. That's a method too. LOL
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • PrincessTinyheart
    edited July 2017
    Options

I not only expect to be added to your list, but demand - DEMAND! - graphic stories about getting your balls kicked during martial arts classes. Bonus points if ask to see pictures of my feet.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    xandra47 wrote: »
    So you wanna chat on Kik then?

Lol ahhh kik, such a colorful community there!

If by colorful you mean full of dick pics?

That's the only reason I use it. I'm a collector

Weird. Me too. There are some really really nice ones 'round here.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Im waiting..
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options

Im waiting..

I though you told you you've had enough and to stop sending. Am I mistaken?
  • striderb
    Options
    *me
  • striderb
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I just tell them I already have a list of boyfriends.....move along.

Hmmmmmmm
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one