100 days till Thanksgiving-goal to lose 25-30 lbs.

Options
whb2015
whb2015 Posts: 94 Member
100 days till Turkey Day!

Goal is to lose 25-30lbs. Male, current weight is 213lbs @ 5'7"

Calorie intake will be 1500-1700 per day. Walk 3-4 miles per day and weights 3 times per week. And chasing my 3 yr old and rocking my 4 month old.

Who is with me?

Replies

• sissysport
    sissysport Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I have about 20 i'd like to lose in 2 months and 30 by thanksgiving
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I think that's very nice !!!
  • whb2015
    Options
    99 days left!

Got my 3 miles again this morning.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It sounds like a good challenge. I"m 6'3", 279, lift weights, and go to some of those classes at the gym that are basically aerobic lifting.
  • Mandy8510
    Mandy8510 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! Need a group to keep pushing me!
  • lbwithiem
    lbwithiem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. I need some motivation to get over this hump. I have lost 22 pounds so far after having my baby girl in April, but need to keep going to reach my goals!
  • joelee60
    joelee60 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful idea! I'm going to set a goal with my diet buddy. We do holiday challenges to keep from gaining weight. Time to set the challenge!
  • duebedm
    duebedm Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome challenge! I'm in!
  • ryanpshea
    ryanpshea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Started 354 last Thanksgiving, started off strong but have stagnated lately, was 337 this morning. I'd love to get to 304 by Thanksgiving.
  • andykulkarni
    andykulkarni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in! 232 lbs, 5'9". Target is 200 by Thanksgiving.
  • ryanpshea
    ryanpshea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So I'm new here, how does this work? Do we all join a group, or just post on this thread regularly?
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    100 days (14 weeks) till Turkey Day! WOW already... where is 2017 going?

I'm new here, and I need a jump start push... I think this is it. Also, to all reading this... FEEL FREE TO ADD ME.

Goal is to lose 10-15lbs. . Male, current weight is 226lbs @ 5'8"

I'm in!!!!!
  • whb2015
    Options
    lbwithiem wrote: »
    I am in as well. I need some motivation to get over this hump. I have lost 22 pounds so far after having my baby girl in April, but need to keep going to reach my goals!

We just had a boy in April.......and packed on some lbs since then lol.
  • whb2015
    Options
    ryanpshea wrote: »
    So I'm new here, how does this work? Do we all join a group, or just post on this thread regularly?

I may be wrong, but I think we just post on the thread regularly.
  • stephnicole1707
    stephnicole1707 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie, 28,and I'm from Texas. I'm a day late but I would love to join in! My starting weight is 246 pounds and my goal is to be at 216 pounds by Thanksgiving! I just started a plant-based diet (today is my 10th day & I've lost 4 lbs so far) but plan on having an occasional "cheat" or include some sort of meat or dairy here and there. I will be eating at a 500 calorie deficit and committing to at least five 30 minute workouts per week, eventually adding weight training to the mix. I hope to reach my goal with hard work and some motivation and accountability from this thread! Good luck everyone!
  • lakelureproperties
    Options
    I would like to join in. Been through a bit of depression and added extra weight but starting today I want to get a new healthier me. Weighed in at the dr office today at 222. I want to be 202 by Thanksgiving!

According to this app I should get 1800 calories a day and according to my dr 30 sweating mins in the gym 5 times a week.

Let's do this!!