What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Options
astral_baby
astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
Pretty self-explanatory! We are all here trying to change/improve ourselves.

what do you like about yourself? what do you have that's special and beautiful? or what do you do better than other people can do it?

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    My ability to make most people feel comfortable with me quickly.............seriously the things people will share with me after only a few minutes.......very interesting and I love it.
  • Corprina
    Corprina Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I always see the good in people and accept them the way they are, flaws and all. I like helping others and being there for them when they need it most. I always listen with the intent to understand, really understand. When someone gets angry with me I always try to see their side and always apologise rather I'm in the wrong or not. That must seem weak to some, but life is too short to be angry or butthurt needlessly. I think the key is that I love myself and I know that I am good enough and that I alone am responsible for my actions and reactions.
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Looks, my hair and eyes.
    Personality, my stubborn persistence and relative calm.
    Talents, my writing and art.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Physically I like my hands and feet and only my lower lip. Personality wise I like my ability to completely be immersed in an moment. Talents- I can cook and sing, draw a little and I have an eye for decor and fashion.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I can fit 7 hotdogs in my mouth.
    Sooooo how many marriage proposals have flooded your inbox? Honestly that was hilarious!
  • savalex0808
    savalex0808 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I used to absolutely hate my freckles. When I was younger I would try to scrub them off, and when I became a teenager I would cake on makeup to hide them. Now as an adult, I have grown to love them. I was blessed with a nice complexion, dark brown hair (natural red highlights), and light eyes for a freckled girl. I think I could be a babe once I lose this weight and get fit!

I'll let you in on a little secret.......Some guys melt for a girl with light eyes and freckles!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I like that I'm naturally tall and thin, but I'm especially proud of my control over my emotions. Feelings are lame!

You are "naturally" thin? What does that mean?
  • GlassAngyl
    GlassAngyl Posts: 478 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I used to absolutely hate my freckles. When I was younger I would try to scrub them off, and when I became a teenager I would cake on makeup to hide them. Now as an adult, I have grown to love them. I was blessed with a nice complexion, dark brown hair (natural red highlights), and light eyes for a freckled girl. I think I could be a babe once I lose this weight and get fit!

I've never had freckles. I've had smooth flawless perfect skin all my life. I started getting freckles over the last 10 years. Started off as one or two and each year added more. Now I have tons and hate it. Same for my son except his started showing up around 10 years old. Perfectly pale smooth skin then a few here and there. At 18 his face is covered in red freckles like an Irish boy. Neither side of ur families have freckles.. the heck man!

Except for my freckles, that's another thing I love about me. My skin. I've got lines now but I still have ppl asking me what I use to get my skin so perfect. Uhh soap? Water? Never used a specialized cleaner in my life.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I like that I'm naturally tall and thin, but I'm especially proud of my control over my emotions. Feelings are lame!

You are "naturally" thin? What does that mean?

I guess if you really want to deconstruct it, it means I've always been thin without putting any effort into it and despite trying to bulk up, I still linger in the 'thin' category.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    GlassAngyl wrote: »

I've never had freckles. I've had smooth flawless perfect skin all my life. I started getting freckles over the last 10 years. Started off as one or two and each year added more. Now I have tons and hate it. Same for my son except his started showing up around 10 years old. Perfectly pale smooth skin then a few here and there. At 18 his face is covered in red freckles like an Irish boy. Neither side of ur families have freckles.. the heck man!

Except for my freckles, that's another thing I love about me. My skin. I've got lines now but I still have ppl asking me what I use to get my skin so perfect. Uhh soap? Water? Never used a specialized cleaner in my life.

wow - way to make people feel great about freckles!