What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Options

Replies

• astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    brookielaw wrote: »
    My determination. I get knocked down, but I get up again...(LOL do you have the song stuck in your head?). Seriously though, I lost a lot of weight, regained a lot of weight while incubating a tiny human, then lost the gained weight and then some because I DON'T GIVE UP and am now in the best shape I've been in my life. I have severe osteoarthritis but I am able to do things that many healthy people cannot because I am DETERMINED to live the best life I can. I've had doctors tell me that they can't believe I can bike because my OA is so bad, yet I do (sprint) triathlons. I can't run due to the OA so I walk as fast as I can, and this weekend I'm swimming the swim leg of a half Ironman with a relay team because I DON'T GIVE UP and I'm determined to do the best I can. I'm leading my daughters by example and that makes me super proud.

this post was the jam
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I'm not dead yet. I guess that's a plus on 50% of the days.
  • dawn_westbury
    dawn_westbury Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    My dependability
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My empathy, Im an awesome mum and have a great relationship with all my kids. Im fun and I like my eyes, Ive a great head for business...Im pretty happy being me.
  • Adonis197
    Adonis197 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My inability to shut up.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I take care of my family.
  • jeslyn2000
    jeslyn2000 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Work ethic
  • loveleanne
    loveleanne Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The ability to just carry on.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My cooking skills. I didn't become a chubby girl without help.

:bigsmile:

I like this. Probably more than I should.

Ha! Obviously so did I! I still cook well but they are mostly healthy things now.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I am resilient and get right back up after I fall! (After moping for a couple weeks, anyway) :grimace:
  • MandaLuvsHockey
    MandaLuvsHockey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Physically - my eyes
    Overall - That I am a good person. Or at least try to be. Always willing to help
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Physically... I guess I have some arm definition going on
    Other... I've got a lot of heart
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Options
    I take really good naps
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I used to absolutely hate my freckles. When I was younger I would try to scrub them off, and when I became a teenager I would cake on makeup to hide them. Now as an adult, I have grown to love them. I was blessed with a nice complexion, dark brown hair (natural red highlights), and light eyes for a freckled girl. I think I could be a babe once I lose this weight and get fit!

You're already a babe, babe.

Aww thank you!! :)