What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    99% of the time, I'll mind my own business and stay out of things that don't concern me or mine.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor, even in tough situations!
  • astral_baby
    astral_baby Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Physically... I guess I have some arm definition going on
    Other... I've got a lot of heart

you do have a lot of heart, @Mr_Healthy_Habits - I had already noticed that about you just on these forums!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I like that I'm somewhere between your archetypal nice girl and cynical misanthrope that wants to punch everything in its face. Keeps you on your toes.
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Woof woof xtina

Go back to jail.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    the ability to lick my eyebrows
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Pretty good at setting my mind on something and seeing it through.. I guess they call that tenacious?

and wanting to put this to use and try out this organic bread not causing fat gain if consumed during sex.. there's a thread for that.
  • LadyGauche
    LadyGauche Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm good at forming arguments and making a cogent point (read: I excel at Facebook rants and have an unwavering moral compass). I feel deeply and will always root for the underdog and help people who need or ask for it.

I hate how anxious and disappointed I am with myself and how awkward I feel around people in certain situations. But I've tried to spin that on it's head in the way that I care about things too much, I want to see things done well (won't settle), and want to make sure people feel comfortable (so I often exclude myself unless spoken to because my discomfort can be uncomfortable haha). But I've embraced my awkward firecracker ways and I'm content to be a little bit of an odd fit to most social situations because I know that my awkwardness comes from a place of good intentions :)
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    My smile lines
  • RLWatson70
    RLWatson70 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Physically... I guess I have some arm definition going on
    Other... I've got a lot of heart

you do have a lot of heart, @Mr_Healthy_Habits - I had already noticed that about you just on these forums!

@astral_baby that's awfully nice of you to say :smile:
    I appreciate that, you're pretty awesome yourself for thinking up a thread like this!
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I like this fever that I'm running right now. It's making me *kitten* delirious. No telling what kind of crazy fun *kitten* I'll blurt out in this loopy state of mind.
  • eimaj_
    eimaj_ Posts: 16 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    My penis, optimism and empathy.
    Not necessarily in that order. It's nice to be nice :)

I have pretty good taste in tshirts too, according to myself.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I like how when I'm super sleepy (like I am now), I don't get angry. I get silly, I ramble, and have no filter.