100 Days remaining til 2018 - what's your goal?

Options
Only 100 days left in 2017, I feel like it just started!

Since February I've gained back a few pounds, so my goal is to be back in the 180's, strength training consistently 3 times a week, eating my vegetables (3-5 servings a day) and running 2 or 3 times a week. And I'm not expecting perfection - I would be happy with following this plan 85% of the time.

Last week, I joined Heathywage.com and bet on myself to drop 22 pounds in 6 months.

What are some of your goals for the rest of 2017?

Replies

• Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 12kg by the end of the year.
    I need to start going on daily walks. I really hate exercise. This i attempt every week and tend to fail so i need to stick to it.

Fairly simple goals but im going for achievable at this stage of my journey.
  • Fitkam90
    Fitkam90 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You have great goals. I hope to lose 20 lbs and get down to 146 pounds by January 1st!
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    14 weeks so I'd love to lose 14 pounds, that would put me just within the healthy BMI range! That would be a great way to end the year
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I like 14 lbs too. Not quite healthy BMI but much closer.
  • cj94404
    cj94404 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    And since being more specific is good--working out twice a week. I am good on walking. 5 miles a day but that's just to improve my metabolism.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    21lb is my aim =D
  • KeepOnMovjng
    KeepOnMovjng Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose any where between 20-25 if possible and to at least walk 10k or more each day
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    140 is my goal. That's 3# -- or one pound a month! That will get me to a total loss of 80# in two years. I'll tackle the last 5# next year.
  • shitsandgiggles22
    Options
    I'm just getting started again and would love to lose about 25lbs.
  • Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm hopin to lose 20 lbs and reach 20% body fat. Not sure if it will be possible though since the last 5-10 lbs are a real pain in the *kitten* usually.
  • msmee24
    msmee24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    30lbs by end of year
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I hope to lose 6lbs. I lose very slowly now so it might be more like 4lbs. I just hope I don't maintain until then.
  • Aerona85
    Aerona85 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    200 or less! I'm at 215-218 now (scale keeps bouncing back and forth but I think it's mostly water weight).
  • jasoncarbs16
    jasoncarbs16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 20-28 pounds by the end of this year. I would be halfway to the weight I need to be.
  • mfp142
    mfp142 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Trying so hard to just eat right. I am very exhausted after riding out Hurricane Irma and I just want to sleep all the time. Gotta snap out of it so I can lose SOMETHING in these last 100 days! Didn't help that I had to throw out all of our food since the power was out a week :(
    Making my mind up RIGHT NOW to lose at least 10 lbs!
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    10 is my fantasy but 8 is my hard goal.