100 Days remaining til 2018 - what's your goal?

Options
124»

Replies

• ketofire51
    ketofire51 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    TEN GOALS for the remainder of the year!

By January 1:
    ____Pray & read some scripture everyday
    ____Surprise my wife with little gifts or love notes weekly or more often!
    ____Use MFP every day to track diet (keto) & exercise
    ____Do Intermittent Fasting Sun-Thurs and OMAD every other week.
    ____In the gym at least 4 days per week
    ____Plant Bluebonnet seeds in my planters for the spring!
    ____Read two classic novels; write some poetry
    ____Practice Tai Chi 2 - 3 days a week
    ____Completely clean out my garage and organize it
    ____Weigh 298 or less (CW 340)

Good luck everyone!!
  • jarelary4
    jarelary4 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Since February this year I've let my weight creep up. My goal is to get to 200 lbs by 12/31/17. I'd like to see my numbers get to the 100's again in 2018. I've got about 13 lbs to go to reach my goal.
  • care6314
    care6314 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    100 days. ... I gained some weight back while sitting ( and eating wrong foods) in the hospital for 3 months when my mom passed. Now I have to lose it!
    1. Log food and weight daily!
    2. Start to exercise 3 × a week again!
    3. Goal..under 200 by 2018.
  • arkiegoddess
    arkiegoddess Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP after a long break and a lot of changes in my life the past 2 years. So by the end of the year I would like to have established a habit of logging my meals everyday, being physically active 3x a week for at least 30 min and continue to lose weight at a steady rate.
  • Sparkgirl420
    Sparkgirl420 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today I recommitted myself. My goals is to get back to the gym at least 3 days a week. Record all my intake of food and remember to take my medication and supplements daily. I know that weight is just a number and overall my goal is to be health, but by the end of the year I would like to be down 25 lbs.
  • katie4285
    katie4285 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 pounds of fat loss and no muscle loss. Gym time, lots of protein and patience will be on the menu!
  • Kryssytine
    Kryssytine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love this so far.. So what are my plans... Get off my rear end and make it to the gym in the AM doing different types of Cardio before strength training.. So.. Cycling one day, Elliptical the next, maybe some kickboxing.. Gotta get this weight off and my health back in shape.. Cheers everyone
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would love to be under 200lbs by the end of the year, if I put the work and effort in I know that it will be possible. 36lbs to go!! Its possible!!
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    My goals are to:
    1.) reach my final goal weight of 140lbs (16lbs to go! Shouldnt be too hard)
    2.) Get my body fat to under 25% (I should be under that by the time Im 140lbs)
    3.) Work out at least 3x/week
    4.) Log every bite of food that goes into my mouth
    5.) Squat my body weight again and bench press over 100lbs (not even close to my old record but I was a lot heavier!!)
  • deebones2015
    deebones2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 40 and 50 pounds by January 2018. I'm working on it!
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    My goal is to not get too comfortable. Every time in the past when I get to goal (made it there again last Monday), I'd get comfortable and slowly gain the weight back.

I vow to continue to log every day (other than the week I'm in Cancun :)) and weigh every morning and enter that weight into Libra. If I start slowly gaining, I'll catch it and take control right away. All the other times I lost control and didn't log or weigh and honestly stopped caring. I'm tired of this cycle and I've got to keep caring.
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    My goal is to fit back into all the clothes in my wardrobe comfortably.
  • nani7722
    nani7722 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose 14 pounds, that is 1 pound per week, this will bring me to normal BMI=25, which I am so much looking forward.
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick with the program I'm on and lose another 20+ pounds.
    My head is in the right place (that's the hardest part).
    Good luck to all of you.