PICTURE THIS!! (A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE)

Options

Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Forgot my smile pic!!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    lol I eat those plain turkey burgers so I can save my carbs for a later snack! and yes it looks terrible!!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    m73cbflwklky.jpg
    This is my favorite podcast and these guys are also my coaches. Since I "found" them and their podcast its changed my life completely! Most sustainable progress I've ever made. I am so grateful for finding them and no they dont pay me to say that! lol
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That's awesome! I know in order to stay motivated you have to keep your mind fueled with inspiration. That's great you found something like that! I need to look for a fitness podcast that I could listen to while I work. Right now I listen to a lot of Tony Robbins though because it really gets my mind right about success in life in general. (I do get paid for that...jk, but that'd be sweet!)

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    linelijen wrote: »
    That's awesome! I know in order to stay motivated you have to keep your mind fueled with inspiration. That's great you found something like that! I need to look for a fitness podcast that I could listen to while I work. Right now I listen to a lot of Tony Robbins though because it really gets my mind right about success in life in general. (I do get paid for that...jk, but that'd be sweet!)

I love Tony Robbins!! He's the best, I've listened to almost all his audio books.You should check out that podcast i listen too! They do lots for women too. Tons of FREE info, I listen to it all day at work but then again I'm a fitness/nutrition nerd.
  • linelijen
    edited October 2017
    Options
    He is! Everything he says is like "oh my God, yah!" Okay, I will check it out! I have no issue with becoming a fitness/nutrition nerd. ;)

• NGeesaman20
    NGeesaman20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I want to join y'all but not sure how to add my pic. My inspiration is my husband and my son. They keep me going even when I'm feeling down and out.
  • linelijen
    edited October 2017
    Options
    NHann2017 wrote: »
    I want to join y'all but not sure how to add my pic. My inspiration is my husband and my son. They keep me going even when I'm feeling down and out.

Hi! That's a great inspiration. Family is the best. :) To add a picture just click on the "Attach Image" icon. If you're on a computer, it's above where you type (4th icon from the right). If you're on a phone (1st or 2nd icon from the right).
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options

I haven't even thought to look for Tony Robbins podcasts! Great idea.
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    This girl.
    She inspires me with her love of movement and play, her enthusiasm for pats and snuggles, her intuitive 'eat when I'm hungry, leave the kibble when something is more exciting' approach.
    Oh, and she's fast as all get out.
  • linelijen
    Options
    Aw super cute pup!!! My dog is fat...maybe she needs to talk to yours. :P
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    This girl.
    She inspires me with her love of movement and play, her enthusiasm for pats and snuggles, her intuitive 'eat when I'm hungry, leave the kibble when something is more exciting' approach.

Gorgeous dog!
  • NGeesaman20
    NGeesaman20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This girl.

She's adorable. I love all my puppies they are great for snuggles and play time.
  • linelijen
    Options
    OCT 20 - PICTURE THIS: FLEX FRIDAY!! YOU'VE WORKED HARD ALL WEEK NOW SHOW IT OFF!!!

swnoeq3xnt6u.png

That meme is so fitting as I'm trying really hard here...someday they will come. ;)
    8tdqdwvdd6b2.jpg

• MegaTunez11
    MegaTunez11 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
  • linelijen
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dweeb.lol

Oh my goodness! I didn't know you were asking that so you could post in my group. :smiley:
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    OCT 20 - PICTURE THIS: FLEX FRIDAY!! YOU'VE WORKED HARD ALL WEEK NOW SHOW IT OFF!!!

swnoeq3xnt6u.png

That meme is so fitting as I'm trying really hard here...someday they will come. ;)
    8tdqdwvdd6b2.jpg

Flexing that smile too most importantly!!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    dma2wuyqblfn.jpg

This is gonna be me tonight.