PICTURE THIS!! (A PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE)

Options

Replies

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    linelijen wrote: »
    Don't we need a pic today from you? @linelijen
    Yes but I was waiting to see what y'all thought about me switching it to my page..just posting a status each day with the subject and my picture and then y'all can post yours on your page (referencing that it's the "picture this" for the day. if you don't like that idea, I can keep it the same. I just figure there's only a couple of us seeing these.

Its definitely your call but what if we keep this going for 13 years, we would miss out on all the new people joining on just your page wouldn't we? That could be 13 years worth of people we miss out on...
  • linelijen
    linelijen Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    haha okay we'll keep it on here! :P Although I think you're being a little dramatic. ;) Also, I'm going to start doing it differently. Each day I will post the subject for the next day. That way everyone is prepared and it doesn't end up being 4:30pm before I post it. :)
  • linelijen
    Options
    TOMORROW: OCT 24 PICTURE THIS!!: DREAMS & ASPIRATIONS: POST ABOUT A DREAM YOUR CHASING RIGHT NOW.

This is so true...
    utn987tmbmdi.jpg

I know that when I'm taking care of my body, my mind seems to fall into place; all of the things I've hoped for seem more possible and the future, not only in regard to my physical well-being, but my entire life, seems brighter and more exciting. I've always wanted to play the guitar and I'm finally taking my first lesson today! Making reality delight in my dreams!

61bqj8d82qx7.jpg

• Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    Thats awesome! Good luck!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    linelijen wrote: »
    haha okay we'll keep it on here! :P Although I think you're being a little dramatic. ;) Also, I'm going to start doing it differently. Each day I will post the subject for the next day. That way everyone is prepared and it doesn't end up being 4:30pm before I post it. :)

Maybe a little but even if its only 13 months thats still lots of people... :#:#:#
  • linelijen
    Options
    Thats awesome! Good luck!

Thank you so much! Praying I catch on quickly and that if I don't, my patience is strong! :)
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    WOW... you're such an inspiration!! I don't know how to post pics or I would. Keep up the great work. Both in the gym and here!!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    qkfkcwxs6bbd.jpg

This is the first bodybuilder I ever saw that made me wanna start lifting.
  • purplefizzy
    purplefizzy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have SO MUCH respect for people who start new stuff as grown-ups :smile:
    Learning a language, taking ballet, any class or lesson, really- mad props.
    What inspires me, today?
    I'm listening to a new podcast, food psych. Looking at the origins of some of my own ideas about food and weight, examining how culture plays in and trying to figure out what I really want, health and life wise.
  • linelijen
    Options
    WOW... you're such an inspiration!! I don't know how to post pics or I would. Keep up the great work. Both in the gym and here!!

Thank you so much! That's so nice of you to say. Wherever you're typing there should be a little picture Icon above it somewhere (looks like mountains kind of). I would love to see your posts!
  • linelijen
    Options

This is the first bodybuilder I ever saw that made me wanna start lifting.

That's pretty cool John! I definitely have my people for body aspirations as well. We just have to keep working at it! Have you done any body building competitions yet?
  • linelijen
    Options
    I have SO MUCH respect for people who start new stuff as grown-ups :smile:
    Learning a language, taking ballet, any class or lesson, really- mad props.
    What inspires me, today?
    I'm listening to a new podcast, food psych. Looking at the origins of some of my own ideas about food and weight, examining how culture plays in and trying to figure out what I really want, health and life wise.

Thank you for your comment! I very much want to do the things that I've always wanted but that it felt like time passed by...yes, I wasted a lot of years, but I have so many more ahead!
    It's very admirable to me that you want to figure out your own thoughts on what you believe and why. A lot of people take the word of others and they have a statement for what they believe but no underlying purpose. It's really awesome that you're doing that. :)
  • linelijen
    Options
    OCT 25 PICTURE THIS!!: FRESH AIR!! LET'S SEE SOME PICTURES OF YOU OUTSIDE TODAY!

Fresh air as tons of health benefits plus it just makes you feel alive! So...Step outside, get some fresh air, take a moment, breathe it in, and remind yourself of who you are, who you want to be, and where you're going. Be grateful for the present and the journey that you're on while looking forward to the promises of the future.

wa2yo6itt3uc.jpg

• purplefizzy
    Options
    Forest bathing!
    It's a thing. Supported by Science.
    Headed out with muttley for a walk :)a6mfg394ozb6.jpg
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    w9fbanj1p0w9.jpg

At least its not pizza...and he's so much cuter than a pic of me outside!
  • purplefizzy
    Options
    @Johns_Dope_AF epic cuteness there!
  • linelijen
    Options
    Since Fresh Air turned into puppies :smiley: ...here's mine!! Meet Gema Butt ...

mn13tdx87aoo.png
  • linelijen
    Options
    OCT 26 PICTURE THIS!!: THE FUTURE'S LOOKING BRIGHT!!b] Sunglasses pictures!!

g5tmbtqmlj1n.jpg

l6m4zdt7vv0t.png
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    @Johns_Dope_AF epic cuteness there!

Thank you!!I took the poor little guys pic at 4am and I didnt realize the flash was on!
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Options
    uicj4nvtcp7q.jpg