Suits

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    6r6m775ul6oy.jpg
    8trql0t5kkh5.jpgdufnzjij28f2.jpg

Daddy daughter dance for this year is tonight. She's 13.

Jacket is a silk and wool blend from Suit Supply. The tie is a bit more than I usually wear, but the theme is Spring in Hollywood, so I figured it would be okay. :)

Have a wonderful time :)
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    6r6m775ul6oy.jpg
    8trql0t5kkh5.jpgdufnzjij28f2.jpg

Daddy daughter dance for this year is tonight. She's 13.

Jacket is a silk and wool blend from Suit Supply. The tie is a bit more than I usually wear, but the theme is Spring in Hollywood, so I figured it would be okay. :)

She is gorgeous!
    I like the color of the tie. Good choice.
    Enjoy making memories with her tonight!
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Oh noes, I forgot to page @Avocado_AS5 :sad:

k3fiw9zh93m1.jpg

This is wonderful! You look so happy. Y'all have a blast tonight!

ETA we should get our girls together. :smile:
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Nice thread(s). :)
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    @leut_underpants Question regarding brown shoes: goes w/ brown, black and navy pants/suits? Anything it does not go well with or should be avoided?
  • orangegato
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    @leut_underpants Question regarding brown shoes: goes w/ brown, black and navy pants/suits? Anything it does not go well with or should be avoided?

Just me, but I don't even feel right putting them with black pants

me too, but he did, right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    oyyh50mhyskw.jpg

I like the colour of your tie.. looking good :)
  • orangegato
    edited February 2018
    Options

Doesn't go well with black suits. Brown and black are a combo that rarely works.

Brown will work with almost every other color, though. As basics go, brown shoes are the best bet. I'm really about that color pallette of grays, blues, and browns across clothing. They almost never clash.

Your picture from the night of the dance looks like black pants and brown shoes.
    ETA - ah, I see you replied saying they were a dark navy. thanks
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Doesn't go well with black suits. Brown and black are a combo that rarely works.

Brown will work with almost every other color, though. As basics go, brown shoes are the best bet. I'm really about that color pallette of grays, blues, and browns across clothing. They almost never clash.

Your picture from the night of the dance looks like black pants and brown shoes.

No problem. Even the brown shoes are much lighter than they photograph. They're more walnut/tan than brown. I am doing this with the front camera of a cell phone, so nuanced quality can lack.

Save the back camera for dem noodz. ;)

You have nude color suits?

Yeah.. let's go with nude suits .. cause *shudder*

:laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

No problem. Even the brown shoes are much lighter than they photograph. They're more walnut/tan than brown. I am doing this with the front camera of a cell phone, so nuanced quality can lack.

Staaaaahppp

thinking about me :rage:

:laugh: but it's so hard.. you're so adorable
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2018
    Options

Staaaaahppp

thinking about me :rage:

:laugh: but it's so hard.. you're so adorable

:sick:

:sad:

34w3krrkjw4y.jpg

Did I tell you Im saving your adorable pics for special occasions :laugh: ohhh bayyyybeeee
    Bwahahahaha

You're one fine peacock panties
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well this thread got strange....