Suits

Options

Replies

• Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    rhenry2424 wrote: »
    @bojack3 I am waiting on your suit pics......
    Haven't gone suit shopping yet. So I'll leave you with this better pic in the meantime.

Better?? Nah, never.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Man, I am away for 2 days... Whoa...You guys are HOT! Suits and super hero helmets!

@leut_underpants thank you!!! You make Storm Troopers sexy! I will now think of you every time I see one.
    @Mr_L33 You as green arrow is way HOTT!!! WOW!!!
    @danw586 you know how I feel about you, and in a suit!!! <3<3
    @_Just_Ash_ sorry, i don't know what character you are, but you look awesome! Amazing costume!

I need to pay way better attention to this thread!

Im just gonna +1 all this cuz Im lazy

A lazy mod seems like a good thing. ;)

Sometimes maybe. Im sure shouty guy would love to keep yall company :)

I don't know shouty guy. :\

Thats because we take care of him for you :)

Now I kinda want to know shouty guy

He hits the help boards, usually on weekends, yells about physics and/or debates about which celebrity butt cracks would be better to lick. Record I have seen so far is 14 accounts in one day.

So is there a consensus on the butt crack thing? That could be a time saver. :flowerforyou:

I will let you figure that out. He seems to like jessica alba though.

Meh. Too safe of a choice. And really, don't celebs already have people for that? :ohwell:

Apparently not enough. They need to recruit mfpers too

Honestly, given that you can be lazy AND get to discuss the finer points of celeb crack hygiene, I'm really reconsidering my career choices. My job man...my job doesn't give me any of this. :sad:

Well this isnt my job. I dont get paid. Im a research technician by day

Well you're also getting free physics tutoring.

Humm, im not sure those lessons are a good deal. He seems a bit misled, but Im just a biologist, what do I know?

You could probably make a list.*

*butt too lazy :bigsmile:

PS- hey look, 500 posts in this thread. I figured it might go 50. What do I know?

When I deactivate, will this thread be my legacy?
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Haven't gone suit shopping yet. So I'll leave you with this better pic in the meantime.

Better?? Nah, never.
    ub7rmw3e2c3f.jpeg

he's nice, but not better.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the white lies ;)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    aozfa3m4gqph.jpg

Okay, questions on this suit. At first glance I liked it, but wondered a few things. First off the thin tie. Is that something being worn today? I remember years ago it was in fashion, but I have no idea what is anymore. And even though this guy looks fit, I'm wondering if my neck would look ridiculous with a thin tie, it's 18 1/2 inches. Also, this suit seems a bit shiny, is this just the way it looks in the pic, or is it really that way. What type of material is that, not looking to look like someone out of a Miami Vice episode of the 80's. The dude is pretty handsome so he seems to pull it off, but I just pulled this pic off the internet, I have no idea if it's current or 40 yrs old lol
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    aozfa3m4gqph.jpg

Okay, questions on this suit. At first glance I liked it, but wondered a few things. First off the thin tie. Is that something being worn today? I remember years ago it was in fashion, but I have no idea what is anymore. And even though this guy looks fit, I'm wondering if my neck would look ridiculous with a thin tie, it's 18 1/2 inches. Also, this suit seems a bit shiny, is this just the way it looks in the pic, or is it really that way. What type of material is that, not looking to look like someone out of a Miami Vice episode of the 80's. The dude is pretty handsome so he seems to pull it off, but I just pulled this pic off the internet, I have no idea if it's current or 40 yrs old lol

My thought is that with your chest size/width, a thin tie would look like a shoe string on you. Whatever statement you were trying to make with its colour or pattern would be pointless. I think it is best suited on dudes like Mr_L33. Of course, @leut_underpants would know for sure.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    we need a thumbs down button
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I've been waiting all day to use this for laughs

I am here to serve
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    What is happening here? We need actual suit pictures again to get this back on track.

I'm eyeing a new navy one, just need to convince myself that I'll find enough occasions to wear it to justify the purchase.
  • JessMarie0389
    JessMarie0389 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    What is happening here? We need actual suit pictures again to get this back on track.

Get on it lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

Dunno, I was enjoying the left turn into superhero costumes personally
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    9vn3s9euoe27.gif

x89fm9vi89m6.jpg
    yl2pth8xcpph.jpg

tyomjdntxxjx.jpg
    3gzhgv0r6j9f.gif

What's the perfect fabric pattern choice for a Stormtrooper?

Guncheck, of course.

*bang*

en7yn33aoud8.jpg

@Avocado_AS5
    @UrBaconMeCr8zy
    @Jonesingmucho
    @4legsRbetterthan2

This is everything I dreamed it would be!

Also, paging @TeacupsAndToning

Wait, is this the part where I page a bunch of beautiful, interested people? Okay then.

@SabotageinStilettos
    @rhenry2424
    @ilfaith
    @_Deadman_Walking_
    @bojack3
    @CoffeeAndContour
    @_Captivated_ if she's still alive :sad:

*cough cough*

This thread has become my Friday reward. I just need to thank each of you...over and over
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    rdq7kqtmdy4d.gif

:laugh:
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options

Dunno, I was enjoying the left turn into superhero costumes personally

I like the superhero costumes as well.
    I think we need one day as superhero day and the rest the week y'all modeling suits for us.