Less Alcohol - March 2018- One day at a Time

Options

Replies

• rrobynec
    rrobynec Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined February a little late so I want to start March strong. It was a typical weekend drinking wise since I allowed myself to indulge for my birthday.
  • bdbchick
    bdbchick Posts: 2,434 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm in. I wasn't so great with my resistance last month (February) but I plan to make it a dry March.
  • katie5467
    katie5467 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    March motivation-keep going with weight loss, eating right and progress with my running. I'm going to try to be AF for the month as I know I'm more likely to be able to do those things if I do. Just need to keep my head in check whilst work is being stressful and not over eat and lose heart :smile:
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • donimfp
    donimfp Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    E anche io sono “in”. At least I think that’s how to say I’m in in Italian. No telling what kind of trouble I’ll get myself into attempting to speak a bit of the language. But I do know how to say “Vorrei un’acqua minerale,” so that will prevent some potential problems.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    donimfp wrote: »
    E anche io sono “in”. At least I think that’s how to say I’m in in Italian. No telling what kind of trouble I’ll get myself into attempting to speak a bit of the language. But I do know how to say “Vorrei un’acqua minerale,” so that will prevent some potential problems.

:D glad I'm not the only one :#:p

Other language or not.. i get into alsort of trouble just trying to speak :|:#;)
  • blackopal93
    blackopal93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hi! I'm Italian! E anch'io ci sono! Italian is a very difficult language. Vorrei un'acqua minerale is perfectly correct. But then they will probably ask you if you want it "gasata/frizzante" (sparkling) or "liscia/naturale" (still). If you go to a cafe, just remember that a "latte" in Italy means "plain milk"
  • Alzzi76
    Options

Hi! I'm Italian! E anch'io ci sono! Italian is a very difficult language. Vorrei un'acqua minerale is perfectly correct. But then they will probably ask you if you want it "gasata/frizzante" (sparkling) or "liscia/naturale" (still). If you go to a cafe, just remember that a "latte" in Italy means "plain milk"

Thanks for the refresh. But it's im more interested now. :) Was taught at school... but i didn't learn much. Good to know u B)
  • Forgeahead2018
    Forgeahead2018 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What have people’s experiences been with redefining friendships? I find friends are disappointed I am not drinking if/when we go out. This is difficult because I am a “people pleaser” - but it’s time to be my more authentic self - or what I am working to become. Thoughts?
  • Alzzi76
    Options
    MissMay wrote: »
    Good morning TEAM LESS ALCOHOL!

Just a quick peak over here before I actually leave the Feb. less alcohol thread. Looks like we have some new comers and many of the same people from Jan & Feb..

It's all about accountability with like minded souls. That is what keeps us on our path, even if there are a few bumps along that path to get there.

See you tomorrow bright and early.

Sounds good.. thanks for your encouragement xo