Replies

• Nan7114
    Nan7114 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Working on Keto :)
  • gal4u2nv
    gal4u2nv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Keto all the way here..... feel free to add me, been keto’ing for just over a year :)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
  • fujismiley
    fujismiley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m trying keto for a first time after hearing about it from someone who has been very successful with it, and really after my doctor softly suggested lower-carb years ago. I was already g/f and using almond milk but still butter and cheese so it’s not “so bad”; trying to keep on a 1,100 calorie and getting fat up and carbs at 10% has been still tricky. I mostly miss fruit right now (well....and good chocolate). What are folks’ fave go-to snacks for that mid-day carb crash time?
  • BrujaIngrata
    BrujaIngrata Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh me too!
  • singularjame
    singularjame Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I've been on keto for almost a full year. Support is the biggest factor for success. Feel free to add me here and on IG @yeswearethatcouple. That goes for anyone in this thread :smile:
  • rozann2
    rozann2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Trying Keto and lost 4 lbs so far but maybe eating too much protein. I am IF and Keto.
  • helowife89
    helowife89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We started KETO end of July 2017 and been on it since. Both myself and hub have seen AmaZing results from this WOE :D We took a slight break for few weeks and now back full force. Feel free to add me and will be happy to help where I can.
  • GamerLevelingUp_GymLife
    Options
    Same I started keto the beginning of this year and I'm down 50....love keto. Feel free to add ....same goes to anyone. I still have a very long journey to go.
  • SunlightKisses
    SunlightKisses Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m starting tomorrow on keto
  • hpaige28
    hpaige28 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on Keto for a month and am down 15, It’s getting hard