What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    bele2009 wrote: »
    I am now below my lowest weight I could remember of my adult life, over 25 years ago!

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Day 30 of logging. Also, I've been dealing with the death of my grandpa and been at my grandma's all week, where there are cakes, donuts, cookies... I haven't dove into any of it :-)

Sorry about your grandpa. Awesome about staying out of the treats.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Alarae21 wrote: »
    Over the past two and a half weeks I haven't been tracking as i thought I would give myself a break. It was my wedding/honeymoon after all!

Now I'm back to tracking. I actually surpassed my goal for the wedding by almost 10 pounds, so to put on 4 pounds over my past 18 day indulgence is not bad at all!

Back to the gym tomorrow for spin class to dive head first back into my gym routine!

l1tkm36mnq0z.jpg

You look gorgeous, as we knew you would! :) (Love your hair, too!)

Many congratulations - did your new husband carry you over the threshold? (I think it was you looking forward to that, unless I'm confusing you with someone else... ;) )
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    My legs are getting longer...well back when I was fit (and took it for granted) I wore a 32 inch waist/32 inch leg 501 levi's... then I got this office job... yaaay for sitting around all day (not) anyway a few years ago I went shopping...well because I sit around all day and my pants were fitting a little snug...Guy measure me up and say.. yup... you need a 40 inch waist... WTF???!!!??? and a 30 inch inseam??? how the hell did I lose 2 inches of inseam???

well that sucked... hearing the cold hard facts about how my eating and activity habits had affected my wardrobe choices... weird how... I thought I was fat wearing a 32 inch waist... and here I was being told... I needed 40...

and that my inseam was 2 inches shorter??? that was still a puzzler... SO.. turns out the fat I was accumulating around my torso... along with my denial about needing a 40 inch waist... caused me to by 38 inch waisted pants which gave me Dunlop ( my belly done lop over my belt) which in turn caused me to wear thoise 38 inch pants lower on my hips... as it turns out 2 inches lower... WELl my state of denial is still well in place... BUT the 38 inch pants are fitting looser, and I can pull them up higher on my hips SO I am doing something right...

so the NSV??? reclaiming 2 inches of my inseam.

Very, very funny. Thank you for this wonderful post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!