My 30DS beginning results :)

Options
2»

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Six days!? Holy... O.O Nice work!

...Okay, maybe I have to try it again. >.< I quit doing it when it tore the heck out of my knee. :( I have a bad knee that floats yonder at times, and 30DS irritated it. Any tips on how to keep going with that sort of issue?
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm on Day 7, and have only been toning legs, apparently. I did lose an inch off my waist though.
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is awesome!! :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Today was my day #7 on the 30 day shred. I am loving it so far!
    Keep up the good work!
  • DreamerOfSlim
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation for 6 days! I will be starting soon and I hope I have the same results too!

Good job keep it up woo
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself today and I've lost 7 lbs so far! I did take a couple rest days, but am jumping back into it tomorrow. I will also be starting a new diet program by BioTrust including a protein powder, and an advanced fat burning hormone support pill. With the exercise and new diet program, there shouldn't be any problems :)) good luck everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!