What's your Subway?

Options

Replies

• da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    not the best choice but i get a philly steak with pepper jack cheese,lettuce,tomato,onion,green pepper,chipotle dressing and ranch.on wheat bread toasted

southwest sauce + ranch is heavenly on the cheesesteak or on a chicken bacon ranch
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    The Classic Turkey Club on Wheat
  • philshjips
    philshjips Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what i get from our Subway near where i work, i end up with stomach cramps and diarrhea all night.

So i guess my subway is parasitic food poisoning, on 6 inch whole wheat.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    6 inch on Italian with spinach, lettuce, lots of jalapenos, and (sometimes, when I feel like it) onions. If it's just the veggies, then I get yellow mustard and American cheese on it, but sometimes, when I have extra calories left over, I get a veggie patty with sweet onion sauce and all of those things :)
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    6" chicken bacon ranch
    wheat
    toasted
    pepper jack
    ALOT of lettuce!
    spinach
    banna peppers
    southwest sauce
    ranch
    light mayo
    so f***ing good!
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Flat bread
    BLT but.....

With spinach instead of lettuce.
    Tomato
    Bacon (der)
    Cucumbers
    Sweet onion sauce
  • jdooks
    jdooks Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I think it may be possible that I'm the only one that gets the runs each and every time I eat from Subway without fail. SMH.

EDIT: Whoops, I see I have a fellow Subway-runner a few posts above this one. :)
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Roasted chicken on flatbread, with pepperjack cheese, spinach, green peppers, and onions.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My regular is
    Tuna on Italian with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, gherkins and sweet corn. No sauce but with cheese and may be toasted depending on season.
    However I used to get a footling, which is part of the reason I'm here.
    Today I went out and wanted something healthy so I had a 6 inch Turkey Breast and Ham on Italian, cheese and toasted, with lettuce, tomato, gherkins, red onion and sweet corn.
    Was pretty proud of myself.
    I like how it states how many calories per Sub. I was able to realise I could save myself about 100 calories just by changing from a tuna to a turkey and ham sub.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    Before 2013: 12" Steak and Cheese sub with regular mayo.

Now: 12" Veggie Delite with lettuce, tomatos, pickles and light mayo.

I could barely eat the first Veggie Delite sub. It tasted TERRIBLE compared to my usual steak & cheese. Now that I've had three veggie subs, I'm starting to get used to them. Everytime I see that "steak & cheese" sign at Subway, I remind myself that I'm a vegetarian now. No more meat!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I love the buffalo chicken sandwich and I've tried their pizza before it wasn't that bad
  • kiraptor
    kiraptor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    foot long Italian cheese and herb bread, tuna with cheese - toast that, then add - lettuce, cucumber and red onion
  • dtandrews
    dtandrews Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Veggie Delight on italian w/ spinach, red onions, lettuce, jalapenos, tomato, cucumber and mustard. I don't go there very often, though.
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    9-grain honey oat, pepper jack, tons of veggies, subway vinegarette. I eat a salad on bread. XD
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm a pretty loyal devotee of Subway and usually stick to my same sandwich every time:

6" Chicken teriyaki on wheat w/ old english, lettuce, cucumber, onion and carrot + honey mustard sauce. (375 calories)

Today I unexpectedly changed it up:

6" Steak on wheat w/ old english, lettuce, onion, carrot, capsicum + tomato relish. (379 calories)

Was so good it tasted like a pizza or a burger or something!!

Anyone have any favourites they think are worth trying? What's YOUR subway?

6" veggie patty on multigrain flatbread, all veggies and guacamole, no cheese, sweet onion or honey mustard dressing. I ALWAYS get mine toasted!
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Interesting that not many seem to get it toasted.

I'm in QLD, Australia and so far I haven't found a Subway that has spinach.... TRAVESTY! :sad:

That's interesting, all of the Subways in the US have it. I wish we had some of your ingredients like carrot and tomato relish. I'm also curious about "old English ". Is that a condiment?
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Zombie subway thread
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Interesting that not many seem to get it toasted.

I'm in QLD, Australia and so far I haven't found a Subway that has spinach.... TRAVESTY! :sad:

That's interesting, all of the Subways in the US have it. I wish we had some of your ingredients like carrot and tomato relish. I'm also curious about "old English ". Is that a condiment?

The thread is 6 years old, and the person you are asking hasn't been around in a long time. Maybe someone else in the area will be able to answer your question though.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    R train or G and 7 to Sunnyside, Queens for work.