What's your Subway?

Options

Replies

• UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    6" Turkey on Wheat (no cheese) double lettuce, onion, tomato, green pepper and olives with honey mustard. Mmm....sooo good!
  • Klopford
    Klopford Posts: 129
    Options
    6" buffalo chicken on white with provolone, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, and ranch.

Haven't been in a while, but if I ever go again I'll opt for wheat bread and no cheese... and maybe no ranch, but it goes SO good with the buffalo sauce...
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Subway is my go to "fast food" Chicken breast on wheat, no cheese, toasted with lettuce, onion, banana peppers, black olives, green peppers, and red wine vinegar (no oil)

yum!
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Today I got:
    6 inch turkey breast and black forest ham
    Italian Bread
    Sweet Onion Sauce
    Lettuce
    Red Onions
    Pickles
    American Cheese

340 calories
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I used to order the pastrami or seafood....

But now it sweet onion chicken teriyaki or oven roasted with sweet onion sauce on flat bread with everything except jalapeño... Extra vinegar on the side..

Which is calorie friendly -flatbread or wheat bread?
  • miss_ally08
    miss_ally08 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    6 inch turkey on wheat with light mayo, lettuce, banana peppers, cucumbers, and bell peppers

or

6 inch egg white, bacon, & cheese flatbread for days I want some breakfast :)

Yumm-o!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    6 Inch Veggie-

Wheat Bread
    American Cheese
    Lettuce
    Pickles (EXTRA pickles)
    Banana Peppers
    Mustard
    Vinegar
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My fave is the veggie on flat bread with lots of jalepenos. But I like lots of them.
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Since I've changed my lifestyle - 6'' Italian with Chicken Tikka, no Cheese, Lettuce, Red Onion, Sweetcorn, Jalapenos, Pickles and Green Pepper.

My old one would be - 12'' Hearty Italian OR Italian Herb and Cheese with Chicken Temptation, Cheese, Lettuce, Red Onion, Sweetcorn, Jalapenos, Pickles and Green Pepper SMOTHERED in Chipotle Southwest Sauce and either Chilli or Mayo! :L

Chicken Tikka??!!?? Yum!!

I love subway, but my BF does not so I don't get it often. When I do, its one of the lower fat ones with no cheese and the works minus jalapenos.

For breakfast: 6 in flatbread with egg white ham and pepper jack cheese with tomato, spinach and pepper.
  • JustRenea
    JustRenea Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Used to get cold cut combo, american cheese, all the green veggies (lettuce, baby spinich, green peppers, cucmbers, pickes) and lite mayo...all on wheat.........now i get the veggie delite with american cheese, all the green veggies (lettuce, baby spinich, green peppers, cucmbers, pickes) and lite mayo...all on wheat
  • lydia_the_tattooed_lady
    Options
    honey wheat bread
    veggie patty
    provolone cheese
    guacamole
    cucumbers
    southwestern sauce

YUM

ETA: must be toasted :D
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty loyal devotee of Subway and usually stick to my same sandwich every time:

6" Chicken teriyaki on wheat w/ old english, lettuce, cucumber, onion and carrot + honey mustard sauce. (375 calories)

Today I unexpectedly changed it up:

6" Steak on wheat w/ old english, lettuce, onion, carrot, capsicum + tomato relish. (379 calories)

Was so good it tasted like a pizza or a burger or something!!

Anyone have any favourites they think are worth trying? What's YOUR subway?

6'Veggie delight with everything but jalepenos, no cheese, light cal mayo and mustard and pepper
  • hotabs579
    Options
    6" Tuna, wheatbread with baby spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, and jalapenos.

hmm does anyone know how should i find out about how many calories it contains? should i find out calories for 6" wheat bread as well or does subway tuna 6" include the nutrition facts of the wheat as well?
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    6" 9 grain wheat
    turkey breast and black forest ham
    no cheese
    spinach
    tomato
    double-jalapeno
    one strip of lite mayo
    one strip of spicy brown mustard

YUM, YUM, YUM
  • hotabs579
    Options
    actually nvm i figured it out.

http://www.subway.com/Menu/Product.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&ProductId=14&MenuID=35&MenuTypeID=1

gives u an option to click on how you like your sandwich, and gives you the calories. pretty neat.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken on wheat with lettuce, spinach, cucumbers, tomato, and green peppers

or

Steak on wheat with lettuce, tomatoes cucumbers and BBQ sauce
  • brittDbritt
    Options
    not the best choice but i get a philly steak with pepper jack cheese,lettuce,tomato,onion,green pepper,chipotle dressing and ranch.on wheat bread toasted
  • bex0178
    bex0178 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ham on Wheat or Italian, Toasted
    Provolone Cheese
    Spinach
    Lettuce
    Extra Tomatoes
    Cucumber
    Black Olives
    Salt and Pepper

They make it automatically when I walk in... Sad, but as I work nights, it's one of the few places that serves dinner within my calorie range at 7 a.m. It's that or Whataburger for a Bacon Cheeseburger, which is what I used to eat on payday mornings. lol
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    12" Cheese steak sub MmMmmmmmMmMmmmmMmmMm!!!!!!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    It's the same every single time I go.

6" oven roasted chicken on wheat. Lettuce, Tomato and extra extra extra black olives. Followed by asking for more black olives.

It's stupid that they're only allowed to put 6. If I go to any Subway other than my usual one they screw me on the black olives.

ETA: Also no cheese and not toasted. Been ordering the same sandwich for a looooong time now.

I HEARD that if everyone asked for extra extra olives, Subway would go out of business because olives are so damn expensive.

Mine is a 6" Subway Club on wheat, pepperjack, tomato, cucumber, pickles, extra olives, and spicy mustard