New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Not new and not a product but jimmy johns unwich with cherry peppers are the bomb and a filling meal with under 300 calories.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Finally got to try the triple zero yogurts. Got the coconut one. Not bad, honestly, and 120 calories for 15g of protein is pretty awesome.
  • Bookwormdee
    Bookwormdee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just bought a few of the fairlife milks. (There is whole, non-fat,and chocolate). They have quite a bit more protein than regular milk. Don't ask me how, or what their claim of "ultra-filtered" means. I tried the chocolate and it is thick and tasty. A bit too sweet for me, but otherwise very nice. I have the non-fat in the fridge, just need to try it now.
  • sssgilber
    sssgilber Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    dunnodunno wrote: »
    Anyone try those Weight Watchers Whitman's candies?

They're meh. I think Skinny Cow does chocolate better, although nothing beats a 70 calorie square of Ghirardelli.
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Finally got to try the triple zero yogurts. Got the coconut one. Not bad, honestly, and 120 calories for 15g of protein is pretty awesome.

I didn't like them myself but yeah great protein. My yogurt I eat is 80 for 12 so thats p.good.

@Bookwormdee‌ I've been buying the milk also, haven't tried chocolate yet though
  • Francl27
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »

I didn't like them myself but yeah great protein. My yogurt I eat is 80 for 12 so thats p.good.

@Bookwormdee‌ I've been buying the milk also, haven't tried chocolate yet though

Yeah I've been eating more light and fit (the toasted coconut vanilla and strawberry cheesecake are just fantastic) but I still have the sneaky suspicion that it's what makes me crave carbs.
  • Robbnva
    Options

Yeah I've been eating more light and fit (the toasted coconut vanilla and strawberry cheesecake are just fantastic) but I still have the sneaky suspicion that it's what makes me crave carbs.
    Do you drink diet soda or artificial sweeteners? That's more likely the culprit. I drink water all day and have stopped craving carbs
  • Francl27
    Options

Do you drink diet soda or artificial sweeteners? That's more likely the culprit. I drink water all day and have stopped craving carbs

No, I quit those years ago. But the light and fit have artificial sweeteners.
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Got some pita bread at Wal-Mart before the weekend and have been making sandwiches and melts with it. Really good stuff!
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Not a diet food but Trader Joe's 'Fireworks' chocolate bar. Dark chocolate with pop rocks and multiple types of pepper (cayenne, pasilla, etc.)
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I ordered these low carb pizza crusts online. One nine inch crust has 240 calories total. My boyfriend loves pizza, so I hoped they would taste good enough to be a compromise. Tried them last night and they are pretty good! Actually a decent thickness to them, versus being a thin and crispy type crust.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Not a diet food but Trader Joe's 'Fireworks' chocolate bar. Dark chocolate with pop rocks and multiple types of pepper (cayenne, pasilla, etc.)

Oooh, that sounds good!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I ordered these low carb pizza crusts online. One nine inch crust has 240 calories total. My boyfriend loves pizza, so I hoped they would taste good enough to be a compromise. Tried them last night and they are pretty good! Actually a decent thickness to them, versus being a thin and crispy type crust.

Interesting... How are they called?
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    The brand is Great Low Carb Bread Company. I order them here:

http://www6.netrition.com/glc_bread_company_pizza_crust.html
  • Robbnva
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    The brand is Great Low Carb Bread Company. I order them here:

http://www6.netrition.com/glc_bread_company_pizza_crust.html

Gonna have to try these
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Meijer (Midwest Wal-Mart for people who don't want to say they shop at Wal-Mart) had boxes of "Blue Velvet" and "Pink Velvet" cake mix...

Um.

ETA:

$_35.JPG
  • Bookwormdee
    Bookwormdee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Meijer (Midwest Wal-Mart for people who don't want to say they shop at Wal-Mart) had boxes of "Blue Velvet" and "Pink Velvet" cake mix...

Um.

I made that the other day. The color is very vivid, but tasted like normal white cake.

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

Um.

ETA:

$_35.JPG

I feel like they should have gone with "blue suede" instead...
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Don't think this has been mentioned yet...

PNB-00005-0.jpg

And these...
    15859398?wid=480&hei=480
    Stonyfield+Organic+Oikos+Caramel+Pure+Pleasure+0%2525+Greek+Yogurt.jpg

... are all new additions to my cupboard.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'd rather have the vanilla kind without dyes, lol.

Thomas has limited edition banana bread English muffins. I would have got some, but nobody else is going to eat them, and I hate wasting food (especially when I pay full price).

Almost got the red velvet Oreos though, but got too many cookies in the house right now...