New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    the all-new 2015 Chevy Colorado
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love Seapoint Farms Edamame:qdrp4q0b2mxm.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    My grocery store just got the Chobani Passion Fruit. So good...real passion fruit on the bottom, down the crunchy seeds. Definitely great if you like the real, actual passion fruit.

I love passion fruit but I absolutely hate the seeds, lol. I used to buy passion fruit sorbet all the time when I was a kid, but they never had the seeds in it there.
    labrennan wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    GolfsOften wrote: »
    I've recently taken a liking to the KIND bars.

I love Kind bars!

i have tried the caramel sea salt KIND bars....very good!

I liked that one too, but the last couple KIND bars I ate were actually pretty bland too, so I think my relationship with them is coming to a close.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Franc the Yoplait Caramel Coconut is awesome! Very creamy & in some bites you have a little piece of coconut.

A few things I've bought recently:

1. Russell Stover Cookie Dough, Brownie, & Wedding Cake flavor eggs. I tried the cookie dough last year (amazing) & will try the other two sometime this week. Will probably buy more & be stocked up for Easter.
    2. Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Half Baked (haven't tried yet)
    3. Oh My Yog! A creamy yogurt from Stonyfield that was amazing! It had a creamy top layer with the apple pieces & cinnamon on the bottom. I bought it at Giant & might go back Monday & buy more of the Apple & a few of the other flavors.
    4. A brand of yogurt I bought at Wal-Mart called Yulu which is another creamy kind of yogurt (haven't tried yet).
    5. Brookside Granola Crunchy Clusters. I think I like these more than the original flavors.
    6. Fiber One Mint Brownie (haven't tried yet).

Still looking for the Ben & Jerry's Peanut Buttah Cookie Core flavor, Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake, & found out Talenti has a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I love Seapoint Farms Edamame:qdrp4q0b2mxm.jpg
    +1
    The rest of you just have sweet teeth. I'm a crunchy-savoury fanatic. Munching on puffed wheat tonight to kill the craving. I loved Moon Cheese, new. It's like fluffy freeze fried cheese.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    If I ever found an ice cream that tasted as good as a real piece of strawberry cheesecake or key lime pie, I fear id be in trouble lol
  • Francl27
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    If I ever found an ice cream that tasted as good as a real piece of strawberry cheesecake or key lime pie, I fear id be in trouble lol

Yeah, but ice cream is so much easier to fit in your day, lol.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    True, but not an entire pint lol
  • LazyFoodie
    LazyFoodie Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I feel like a Trader Joe's ad but my favorite finds lately are:

Trader Joe's kale chips with cashew butter and tahini. I like home made kale chips but these are SO amazing. Super crispy with a great umami flavor for only 240 cals in 2 ozs (2 servings but I eat it all in a day) and 8 grams of protein. Only downside is that they are $3.99 for 2 oz. :I would eat these every day if not for the price. I love these so much, I think they taste better than most potato chips.

Trader Joe's full fat honey greek yogurt. I usually eat non fat plain greek for the protein but wanted something with more fat last weekend so tried this. Tastes just like custard! I think I will be eating these in the future when I get a craving for sweet desserts. But sadly it is too many calories and sugar for an every day snack.

Trader Joe's eggplant hummus. Way less calories than normal hummus and tastes just as good if not better. A serving on my plain microwaved egg whites turns it from bland breakfast into something I really savor and enjoy.

Quest protein chips. They definitely have an after taste but I am totally weird and enjoy it- it tastes like a type of dried crepe bread thing that I've had and enjoyed as a kid. I can only describe the flavor as a slightly sour potato taste. Again, downside is the price. If only they were cheap like normal potato chips and I can afford to eat them every night...

And this is not so much a product as a recipe- cauliflower tots (or id like to call them cauliflower cheeseballs...). I love cauliflower plain so I'm not sure how I feel about the new craze of masking it as different food but this was just freaking delicious. Baked crispy on the outside and soft on the instead like a tot and tastes like a mixture of cauliflower and cheese. Y

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    nancy274 wrote: »
    I feel like a Trader Joe's ad but my favorite finds lately are:

And this is not so much a product as a recipe- cauliflower tots (or id like to call them cauliflower cheeseballs...). I love cauliflower plain so I'm not sure how I feel about the new craze of masking it as different food but this was just freaking delicious. Baked crispy on the outside and soft on the instead like a tot and tastes like a mixture of cauliflower and cheese. Y

Anything with cheese has my vote! Recipe?

• LazyFoodie
    LazyFoodie Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

Anything with cheese has my vote! Recipe?

I made mine loosely following this: http://brunchtimebaker.com/2014/07/24/skinny-baked-cauliflower-tots/

I used a smallish cauliflower and didn't bother measuring it out in cups. Left out the onions bc I was too lazy to cut them but added some onion and garlic powder to my salt and pepper. Used an oz of shredded sharp cheddar and an oz of trader joes bacon cheddar rather than the cheese in the recipe because thats all I had. I used a bit of panko instead of breadcrumbs and basically just added enough that it looked like the mixture would stay together. I formed smallish balls instead of the more rectangular looking tots of the recipe because it seemed to stay together better that way. I sprayed my pan and the top of the tots with more oil to make sure it would be crispy.
  • 29_adjacent
    29_adjacent Posts: 104 Member
    Options
  • Francl27
    Options
    That looks good!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm going to Giant this morning to see if they have any new flavors, but I am not going to hold my breath.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yoplait whipped greek yogurt! I am a big frosting eater and the vanilla whipped yogurt is good enough to satisfy my craving for frosting.

I finally tried that one... Like it too. They're all fantastic, I think it's the only kind I'm going to buy from now on (and they were on sale at 88c yesterday).
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Not a very healthy food but Ben and Jerry's "thats my jam" ice cream. Raspberry w Dark choc chips and Dark Chocolate with a Raspberry Core! YUM!!!!
    Last night I was bad and bought the Bryers Girl Scout Cookie Thin Mint Blast ice cream. I was strong the last couple weeks and have avoided all Girls Scout cookie sales in front of stores! LOL!

I have been wanting to try the Cashew Milk and will soon.

Great topic!
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    5ggrztt16roy.jpg
    5a66xo5fcu6p.jpg

obsessed
    OMG, Bakewell Tart is the best thing ever.

I wish we could get non-chocolate protein bars in the US. Not a fan. But, almondy goodness with raspberry? GIMME