New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Also, they have a cookie butter cheesecake which I still have not tried. Considering what it is, the calories weren't as ridiculous as I was expecting (410 calories for 1/6th of the cheesecake).

cookie-butter-cheese-cake-treat.jpg
    410 for a 6th that? Dang I want cake now...
    I'm guessing it's probably about 7" across.

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    auddii wrote: »
    Also, they have a cookie butter cheesecake which I still have not tried. Considering what it is, the calories weren't as ridiculous as I was expecting (410 calories for 1/6th of the cheesecake).

cookie-butter-cheese-cake-treat.jpg
    410 for a 6th that? Dang I want cake now...
    I'm guessing it's probably about 7" across.

It's not the world's largest cheesecake, that's for sure. But, you know, portion control...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My TJ doesn't have the cheesecake. I was just there. I'm both sad and relieved.

I noticed some cocoa and cookie butter swirl spread too... didn't buy it because I don't trust myself. Sadly I'm out of freezer space and the place was packed so I didn't really get to look around as I usually do...

I saw on their website that they just came out with pretzel bagels but sadly they were out. Bummer.
  • WalkingAlong
    Options
    Yeah, I saw several bloggers mention the new broccoli chips were good so I stopped in twice for them and both times they were out of stock. Mine is such a mob scene I probably go twice a year is all.

There is a red wine where the label is bright yellow with a smiley face that I like.
  • MsOhooly
    MsOhooly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think these are new? I don't like yogurt at all, but I need more protein options, so I grabbed one - delicious.

http://www.stonyfield.com/products/petite-creme

hero-package.png

Oh these are very good. I have only had the vanilla but enjoy it. Even better: SF-OhMyYog-6oz-0fat-Vanilla-Front_310x310_0.png

I can stand how good it is.

Also bertolli frozen meals have been satisfying a sudden and insatiable need for all the pasta everywhere.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    French Toast Crunch is back! (Need I say more?) I've definitely eaten one too many bowls here lately, it just so happens I just finished a bowl haha. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Grocery stores are carrying new ice cream!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    This

16817501?wid=410&hei=410

is amazing for French toast.

Must have it!!!!!!
  • Francl27
    Options
    RodaRose wrote: »
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Let us know if you have some. I think I've heard of it and people said it doesn't taste that great.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

If I see these, I'll pick them up. My wife just bought article zero which is supposed to be good and really low calorie
  • Francl27
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

If I see these, I'll pick them up. My wife just bought article zero which is supposed to be good and really low calorie

haha good luck with that...
  • lawanafdyer
    lawanafdyer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Archer Farms spinach and artichoke hummus. It is so yummy..taste like the dip without the cheese.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

Artic zero is frozen cardboard.

My TJ doesn't have the cheesecake. I was just there. I'm both sad and relieved.

I noticed some cocoa and cookie butter swirl spread too... didn't buy it because I don't trust myself. Sadly I'm out of freezer space and the place was packed so I didn't really get to look around as I usually do...

I saw on their website that they just came out with pretzel bagels but sadly they were out. Bummer.

The TJs swirled stuff that's white and black is very sweet. And i like sugar. It was worth it once but I wont buy it again.
  • WalkingAlong
    Options
    Yeah, I didn't love the Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter, either.
  • Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Brownie brittle omg yum! And 1 oz serving not crazy on calories. :)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Archer Farms spinach and artichoke hummus. It is so yummy..taste like the dip without the cheese.

I must have this. I see an after-work Target trip happening.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    c9agfaqdl03v.png
    99seaz1k7bwq.png

haha good luck with that...

Yeah artic zero was a major disappointment.

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    The new i-Pad
  • SarenaWM
    SarenaWM Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    16573889838_17da8a00b3.jpg
    Ben & Jerry's "The Tonight Dough"

16554194937_2bd8ba54a2_z.jpg
    16761455505_4b253f20c6_z.jpg

Like, the need is intense. The Impulsive Buy did a review on it recently and THE COOKIE CHUNKS oh.. the cookie chunks. I need it. Not even want.. NEED. But I don't even know if it will ever come to Canada! :'(
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    SarenaWM wrote: »
    16573889838_17da8a00b3.jpg
    Ben & Jerry's "The Tonight Dough"

16554194937_2bd8ba54a2_z.jpg
    16761455505_4b253f20c6_z.jpg

Like, the need is intense. The Impulsive Buy did a review on it recently and THE COOKIE CHUNKS oh.. the cookie chunks. I need it. Not even want.. NEED. But I don't even know if it will ever come to Canada! :'(

I'm not a big chocolate person but I think it's really good.