Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

Says the person that wrote "ppl" not to mention "when I read ppl spell things wrong" Bad grammar and bad spelling...

You're not going to point out how they said "loose" instead of "lose" too?

h4yv93hgdnwq.jpeg
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When I buy a new makeup foundation but the color isn't right and I have to go back to the store and find the right one. Girls will understand
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When I buy a new makeup foundation but the color isn't right and I have to go back to the store and find the right one. Girls will understand

PREACH!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

@JoyfulMadness You clearly missed the sarcasm...
  • moesis
    moesis Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    • When I ask someone a question and they avoid it or just ignore me.
    • People that try to talk to me while I'm trying to listen to music with my earbuds in ... I. can't. hear. you.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Know what else gets me? The internet Nazi grammar police. relax ppl, its the i-net, yewl be OK....oh kay?
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Guys who wear sunglasses while wearing a backwards baseball hat
  • Deltaoutlaw
    Deltaoutlaw Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Know what else gets me? The internet Nazi grammar police. relax ppl, its the i-net, yewl be OK....oh kay?
    My face just twitched. But it's going to be okay. I DON'T have to correct it. Just breathe and move along Deltaoutlaw.
  • Razzaz
    Razzaz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Because I don't weigh my lettuce cherry tomatoes cucumber beetroot and spring onion apparently I'm over eating it
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Marie Osmond with her nutrisystem commercials.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    Not being able to take a piss standing up, especially when a bathroom is nowhere in sight
  • BethClicks
    BethClicks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Other people smacking food around in their mouths, the sound of someone licking something. When my husband eats ice cream he smacks his lips and licks his spoon completely clean in between each bite. It makes me want to push him down 2 flights of stairs. I have to run away from anyone whose doing this before I start to mimic them to show them what they sound like. (I'm super fun, eh?)
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Guys who wear sunglasses while wearing a backwards baseball hat

Or guys who flip their sunglasses tot he back of their head so they are like upside down on the back of their head. I don't know WHY but that annoys me.
  • Carpedieznutz
    edited April 2015
    Options
    When I make a reference or joke from a movie or show and nobody knows what I am talking about so I am left to laugh at my own wit solo.....my jokes are bad and I should feel bad.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Some of the passive aggressive complaints by members in this thread about other members in this thread.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I make a reference or joke from a movie or show and nobody knows what I am talking about so I am left to laugh at my own wit solo.....my jokes are bad and I should feel bad.

you are not alone in this neverending struggle