Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »
    All the photos of the semi naked men on MFP! Who are you trying to impress?!

You shouldn't search this user then - fasttian

My curiosity...ugh...someone pass the eye bleach....
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options

I did it! Then my co-worker walked in. Thankfully the scroll button was extremely on point.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    Due to certain health issues, I cannot have cheese.

Living a life without cheese is making me IRRATIONALLY angry. :rage::cry: :angry: :bawling::rage:
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When my co-workers get pissy because they have to do their job!
  • _m0lly
    _m0lly Posts: 900 Member
    Options

Living a life without cheese is making me IRRATIONALLY angry. :rage::cry: :angry: :bawling::rage:

Oh my god, I just cried a little. I actually feel for you man, cheese is life. :(
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options

I did it! Then my co-worker walked in. Thankfully the scroll button was extremely on point.

Okay, I had to look up this guy since everyone else was doing it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

pinkie_pie_laughing_by_tygerbug-d5pr3ew.png

Can't. Breathe.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

I'll take some after you're done. How is that allowed on mfp?! lol
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    _m0lly wrote: »

Oh my god, I just cried a little. I actually feel for you man, cheese is life. :(

My boss says I should try goat cheese, I just don't know. I DO know that my condition is improving the more weight I lose so hopefully cheese can come back into my life again. I miss a sharp cheddar and chicken quesadilla.

7ii0t8mguxep.gif
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When I'm behind a driver who drives well below the speed limit during rush hour on a non-passing lane, with 10-15 cars behind him. Hate it with a passion. I may someday bump someone. Also get angry when someone cuts me off but proceeds to slow down. WTF!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    needernt wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    needernt wrote: »
    When someone promise me to do something and then intentionally do not do it.

Man thongs...I've recently discovered they make me irrationally jealous...I mean angry.

Mine are speedos not thongs.

Just giving you a hard time brochacho. Good physique, if I could, I'd rock the speedos...I'd do it right on the damn stair climber.

"brochacho" heh...made me chuckle.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When I'm behind a driver who drives well below the speed limit during rush hour on a non-passing lane, with 10-15 cars behind him. Hate it with a passion. I may someday bump someone. Also get angry when someone cuts me off but proceeds to slow down. WTF!

^This, is my life :(

When I pick a shopping cart that has a psychotic wheel that refuses to go straight and only realize it when I have worked my way halfway through the store
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    When people use an apostrophe 's' to show ownership when using the word "it"
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    so don't go there, but some of that stuff is funny as hell.
  • _incogNEATo_
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    so don't go there, but some of that stuff is funny as hell.

Why would I not go there because of the title?
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    True

Know what else I hate. When people hear me listening to heavy metal and they right away assume I'm a baby killer, satan worshipping, godless evil man. I'm like relax, it's just music.
  • JoyfulMadness
    JoyfulMadness Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

Says the person that wrote "ppl" not to mention "when I read ppl spell things wrong" Bad grammar and bad spelling...
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    People who whistle in public and people at the gym who wear noise cancelling headphones and then sing along with whatever they are listening.