Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    People who don't give directions. They expect one to become a mind reader I guess.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    What gets me are preppy white kids listening to hardcore rap really loud in their cars in a nice suburbian neighborhood or at the mall. Yeah, like you motherfockers can relate to their struggle.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    What gets me are preppy white kids listening to hardcore rap really loud in their cars in a nice suburbian neighborhood or at the mall. Yeah, like you motherfockers can relate to their struggle.

Most hardcore rappers don't even know "the struggle"
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Their, there, their..................................enough said.

I think you meant "they're".

Well played....very well played........

>:)o:)
    Thanks!

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    People who block the intersection. Come on. It's not rocket science. Just wait till you know there's enough space for your car, we all have somewhere to be, no reason to irritate each other.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    DeeTee68 wrote: »
    I have a few, but the one I can remember right now, and the most recent that has set me off is when people get pissy because a person says they are from America 'You are from the USA, not America. America is a continent!' *kitten*. The continents are SOUTH and NORTH America. There are two, so you can't just say 'America' when speaking of a continent, you have to specify it.

Americans in general. The world does not revolve around you .

People who generalize about Americans. There are 300 million of us. We're probably not all alike.

This, I like.

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Internet Explorer.
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    McDonald's screwing up my order.
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    People that are rude because they feel like they are having a bad day that everyone else should, too.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The Montreal Canadiens (Hockey team) and their fans.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Some of the idiotic posts on this site.
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    People who show up to my house unannounced. Do you know how much effort it is to go put on a bra and pretend I was in the middle of cleaning?

My mother in law thinks we're monsters because we ask them to call before showing up at our house. Perhaps I'd like to brush my teeth, change clothes, rake my hair, straighten up the kitchen, etc. before someone shows up.
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

You would hate me :smile:

• chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    When my son's dad raises his voice to me during conversation he's heated about... makes me angry that he can't control himself...
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Threads like this where people will *kitten* about the small things.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ratchet people and the mentality...I despise them with every fiber of the soul.....wiggers; even though that is technically a ratchet white person...there's a difference between a white person who likes black people and one who tries TOO hard, teenagers, Black American Vernacular, people who drive WAY too slowly, old men who get WAY to close to you when you're working out because they wanna use the machine next.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    When someone behind me in line is so close they are bumping into me and my daughter. BACK it up people....you are not getting through the line any faster by standing on top of me.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ratchet people and the mentality...I despise them with every fiber of the soul.....wiggers; even though that is technically a ratchet white person...there's a difference between a white person who likes black people and one who tries TOO hard, teenagers, Black American Vernacular, people who drive WAY too slowly, old men who get WAY to close to you when you're working out because they wanna use the machine next.

What exactly is a "wigger", other than a racist terminology? I listen to Hip Hop and speak street slang, am I a "wigger"? Just curious as to what fits your criteria?
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ErikThaRed wrote: »

What exactly is a "wigger", other than a racist terminology? I listen to Hip Hop and speak street slang, am I a "wigger"? Just curious as to what fits your criteria?

Like I said....a wigger is some white person who tries TOO hard to fit in with black people instead of being themselves. Idc if you listen to Hip Hop (I listen to heavy metal alot) but it's just them trying to act like how "supposedly" all black people act is what aggravates me. Believe it or not....us black people don't really care if you don't act "black". In a way...wiggers can be synonymous with ratchetness overall, which I despise.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Threads like this where people will *kitten* about the small things.

Clearly you're morally and intellectually superior to the rest of us.
    Oh wait, you're posting here, too....