Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    slow *kitten* drivers

blackhat-loki-dokey.gif
    <3 this btw
    Drivers who speed in the slow lane, drivers who tail gate other drivers (bullying) other drivers in the slow lane.

Drivers who don't know how to drive in THE correct lanes in CONSTRUCTION ZONES.
    UM SLOW DRIVERS/TRUCKERS KEEP LEFT- signs are THEIR for reasons and means if you want to pass my booty then you have to GIT in the right lane. I got me on cruise control and will not leave the slow lane in construction zones because YOU are LATE and YOU want to pass me. Go around. Because if you have forgot speeding tickets are DOUBLED in those areas so if you want one Go ahead but you can go around me (as I take a sip of my drink)

Im not paying FIVE hundred $$$$$$ because I don't know how to manange my time wise enough. I used to be a

speed demon to so i know how it feels. I woke up when i almost collided to congested traffic around the bend in construction zones on highways and could have died. Not worth it guys. I want to walk, I want to live. I am driving the limit now.

Also to us slow drivers (Those who actually drive the speed limit?) you need to move over in the construction zones with the trucks. Your clouding up the speeding lane and is way uncool for you to do that. You can get pulled over to because its just a passing zone.

I dislike hard headed people. I used to be one and changed so i understand both sides. So keep tailgating me but know my insurance company won't be making the payouts-yours will.

When i used to speed I was good. i went fast and drove defensively and watched out for people and in the distance what was happening and behind me as well. I had my eyes peeled and locked on the road and got to my destination quick. If you were in my way I moved around you, i wasn't going to bully my way through a slow lane when the passing lane is open-thats lame to do. Sometimes both lanes are blocked so i waited and zoomed past as soon i get a chance to break free.

Yeah i see bad driving and now truck drivers are speeding in their lanes and i make them go around me. When people tell me to drive safe? I actually listen so truckers, speeders move around please and people obey the signs in construction zones. So many accidents happen. I love being able to let all the cars through though and then the highway is open and clear for me to drive. Before when i drove faster I would be around cars cause I'm flying through the lanes. Not anymore. Life is serious and very short. I was blessed with legs and want to show that i cherish what i have by following the proper way to drive.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    This doesn't get me angry but it does annoy me.....when some ghetto person tells me why I don't talk like them or that I talk "white" most of the time....you mean why I don't talk all loud, retarded and ignorant??? Naah...I'm not about that life.

Ghetto people and wiggers... got it...
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    This doesn't get me angry but it does annoy me.....when some ghetto person tells me why I don't talk like them or that I talk "white" most of the time....you mean why I don't talk all loud, retarded and ignorant??? Naah...I'm not about that life.

Ghetto people and wiggers... got it...

Yuppers o.0 lol
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    ready4_50 wrote: »
    What's a wigger? A person who has an obsession with fake hair?

Look it up.
  • hollyann31
    hollyann31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i can not stand being hung up on or called "girl" like "hey girl"
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Sounds vain, but breaking a nail and having to chop the rest to make them even >:(
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I hate when ppl don't say thank when I hold the door for them. Hello I'm not a doorman!
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When someone says "good for you" even if they mean it genuinely, because it still sounds condescending.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When some teenager or teenagers acts all tough and think they can bench much heavier weight than their scrawny *kitten* really can just to show off in front of the other people in the free weight room that don't give a *kitten* about them and then fail horribly smh.
  • auntyp147
    auntyp147 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Having to update an app which had already been updated the week before and the latest version keeps crashing.
    Leaving a voicemail message for someone, they call back later that day and tell you they haven't checked their voice mail messages.
    When the tab on the top of a can breaks off before you have even managed to open the can up and there is no can opener available.
    People who don't call or text to tell you that they will be late or cancel at the last friggin' minute!
    People who say 'Oi' and 'Bro' alot.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    People who chew loud. Crunch, Crunch, Slurp, Slurp.

Put the TP on the roll when you see it empty! Don't set it on the counter!

LOL this is my house, every damn day!

• ARGriffy
    ARGriffy Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    when people im my restaurant don't stack the cups correctly!
  • DrDude1986
    DrDude1986 Posts: 385 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    when people in her resturant don't stack the cups correctly!
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    *When my cat takes a dump while I'm eating dinner (I have a very small downtown apartment, and he's stinky)
    *Slow walkers
    *When drivers make a really slow turn onto another street
    *The sarcastic looking thumbs up "like" sticker on Facebook messenger.
  • goddessheatherr
    goddessheatherr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When some d-bag wears all 3 pairs of shorts, gym shorts and disgusting *kitten* whitey tighties and still cant manage to have them around his waist and decides to 'slide' by my shopping bags while they are getting packed and rubs his *kitten* on my groceries.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    When some d-bag wears all 3 pairs of shorts, gym shorts and disgusting *kitten* whitey tighties and still cant manage to have them around his waist and decides to 'slide' by my shopping bags while they are getting packed and rubs his *kitten* on my groceries.

What is this? It's seriously confusing to me how many guys I see with their pants hanging somewhere around their knees. Is it a fashion statement of some kind? I just get irritated and want to desperately go over there and yank up their pants.
  • BeckyGamester1
    BeckyGamester1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I get really unnerved / angry when I'm crossing the street on a walk signal and and simultaneously a car is wanting to turn. Instead of politely waiting for you the pedestrian to cross (which is what they are supposed to do), the driver often tries to drive in front of you, or else continues to drive at a snail's pace, and then speeds up the second you are out of range of being hit.
  • Schrodingers1lost1cat1returns
    Options
    PEOPLE...
  • ambie694
    ambie694 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    messy......thats bad for business
  • APeacefulWarrior
    APeacefulWarrior Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Narrow-minded, set in their ways people who expect everyone to accept their opinions as gospel.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Narrow-minded, set in their ways people who expect everyone to accept their opinions as gospel.

@APeacefulWarrior OMFG! My sisters and brother are like this and it drives me up the friggin WALL!

One sister and one brother are all about the end of the world and the gospel and want our dad to 'find Christ'. Uhm, Grandpa was a priest, I am PRETTY SURE dad(whose name is Jesus, not pronounced Hey-soos, but pronounced Jee-zus) he has known Christ ALL his life and you don't have to go to church every Sunday to know him anyway.

My other sister is a feminazi. "Men's rights don't matter!"....ugh...