Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• emilyrigh
    emilyrigh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When people don't recycle or littering.
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    ErikThaRed wrote: »
    Ratchet people and the mentality...I despise them with every fiber of the soul.....wiggers; even though that is technically a ratchet white person...there's a difference between a white person who likes black people and one who tries TOO hard, teenagers, Black American Vernacular, people who drive WAY too slowly, old men who get WAY to close to you when you're working out because they wanna use the machine next.

What exactly is a "wigger", other than a racist terminology? I listen to Hip Hop and speak street slang, am I a "wigger"? Just curious as to what fits your criteria?

Wigger is a slang term for a white person who emulates mannerisms, language, and fashions associated with African-American culture, particularly hip hop, and in Britain, the grime scene.

Yeah I know what it is, was being facetious because that was a absolutely ridiculous thing to say. It'd be like me calling someone an "oreo" cause they were "black and acted too white". It's a racist terminology.
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    People who do their make up routine on the train on the way to work.
    And mothers who sit drinking lattes ignoring their childs behaviour completely in the 'kids play section' of shopping malls, whilst their kid is behaving like a total brat.
    Oh and bogan mothers who smoke all over their infants/toddlers whilst they are strapped in a pram.
    Oh oh....and bogan mothers who feel that right now is the time to punch on with your ex's new girlfriend at the train station with a can of jim beam in one hand and two toddlers trailing in behind you whilst you yell expletives that would make a hooker blush.

Yes lol I live in a colourful neighbourhood :)
  • ErikThaRed
    ErikThaRed Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Racism... that seriously gets me irrationally angry
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    HollyMGT wrote: »
    Cutting up fruit before it's ready. This cantalope could've used another day or two on the counter. This makes me hate eating fruit.

To go along with this, I dislike very much that when I buy fresh fruit it goes bad in 2.2 days. I'm sorry, bag of apples/oranges, I am not able eat 3 lbs. of you in 2 days. I always feel like we waste fruit.

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    When I order chicken wings and I get that tiny wing from a dwarf chicken. Oh HELL NO, they better not count that as one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling it! I wish someone would design a strong lift program for chickens please. Need some muscles on those chicken bones.... and more sauce...
  • shainasb310
    shainasb310 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Women driving and putting on makeup
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When someone eats off the stove as I am cooking the meal. Hold up fool it will be ready shortly!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,719 Member
    Options
    When a coupon excludes pretty much everything you want to buy.
    When people face time in public.

Both of these happened tonight.
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not to be contrarian, when people correct other people's grammar. Mostly cause, meh, people in glass houses.
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Also when I have studied something for 8+ years and people (who've not really spent time on the subject) wanna argue with me about it because they think it's simply a matter of opinion, as though all opinions are created equally and I've gone stupid far into debt for no reason...I study "mundane" reinforcements of white supremacy and institutionalized racism...makes me wanna bash my head into a wall reading most comments on internet articles actually. I've set myself up for daily rage.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Spammers, people who create and propegate spam. I wish fates on them far in excess of the severity of their offences.

People who don't believe that good spelling and grammer are important.
  • Dawnidizzles
    Dawnidizzles Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    People who chew loud. Crunch, Crunch, Slurp, Slurp.

Put the TP on the roll when you see it empty! Don't set it on the counter!

• jlima845
    jlima845 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    People who ask for lives on candy crush
  • auntyp147
    auntyp147 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Grabbing a spoon from the cutlery drawer and it hasn't been cleaned properly.
    Guys who stink of aftershave which smells like fly spray.
    Ladies who stink of perfume which smells like toilet spray.
    Crazy lady at work who has a loud laugh - she laughs for no reason when she's talking with someone/anyone. STFU lady!!
    Pigeons and seagulls who sh*te over everything.
    People who catch the lift to go down one floor instead of using the stairs.
    People who jump in the lift and check themselves out in the mirror on the back wall of the lift - even if there is already someone in there facing them.
    Heavy footed people.
    Foot path hoggers.
    Bicyclists and even moped riders who ride on the footpath instead of the road.
    Crap customer service.

Just a few things that p-me off! >:)
  • Paul699
    Paul699 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    Listening to any human being eat a bowl of cereal.

This, even loved family members.

And every other driver while im on the road :)

• FatGirlSlimzz
    FatGirlSlimzz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    People who speak with NO voice inflection- just monotone and bored sounding.