Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    rosehips60 wrote: »
    When my husband wants to start talking to me when I get home from work almost before the door closes behind me ditto first thing in the morning when I 'm barely conscious

Yes. And insisting on having a conversation when I am deep in a good book.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    When my husband wants to start talking to me when I get home from work almost before the door closes behind me ditto first thing in the morning when I 'm barely conscious

When these women keep trying to talk to me when I'm watching a game. You know it's my team playing and not just some randomness!!! Now go read your book!! :smile:
  • shan11180
    shan11180 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    First - People that chew on cloth....UGH!!! Like the sweatshirt strings or sleeves. Seriously worse than any nails on a chalkboard. (I'm clenching my jaw just thinking about it)

Second - Beyoncé's single ladies song. Every time I hear it I want to punch anyone in the throat.

AAAAAANNNND.... Now it will be stuck in my head.
  • jlb691
    jlb691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cougar Town, Jeff Dunham, and people not using their turn signals.

Yes to all of these things! Especially the Cougar Town...I don't know why I hate it so much, but even the commercials make me want to break all of the television sets so that I never have to experience watching them again.

• TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

THIS. I hate being interrupted when I'm reading for any reason. Unless it's an actual emergency, don't bother me.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

THIS. I hate being interrupted when I'm reading for any reason. Unless it's an actual emergency, don't bother me.
    And don't get upset with me if I don't really hear what you are saying while I am engrossed in a book, or game, or tv show, or whatever else it is that I am doing!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    shan11180 wrote: »
    First - People that chew on cloth....UGH!!! Like the sweatshirt strings or sleeves. Seriously worse than any nails on a chalkboard. (I'm clenching my jaw just thinking about it)

Second - Beyoncé's single ladies song. Every time I hear it I want to punch anyone in the throat.

This helped me deal with that song: http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=WGJ6JFwV5bG (don't worry, it's safe for work...it's just the full parody skit with Justin Timberlake doing Single Ladies)
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2015
    Options

When these women keep trying to talk to me when I'm watching a game. You know it's my team playing and not just some randomness!!! Now go read your book!! :smile:

If there's a good football game on, I'm not reading a book! On that note, my husband gets irrationally angry when his team (Dallas Cowgirls) aren't playing well. To the point he'll turn off the TV and not watch the rest of the game. He's missed his team pull out a win in the last quarter several times because of this.
  • vadersaysno
    Options

If there's a good football game on, I'm not reading a book! On that note, my husband gets irrationally angry when his team (Dallas Cowgirls) aren't playing well. To the point he'll turn off the TV and not watch the rest of the game. He's missed his team pull out a win in the last quarter several times because of this.

If Tony Romo was my quarterback, I'd turn off the tv too. Fortunately my boys have Andrew Luck.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Irrationally angry- Friends of mine that consistently post on Facebook how they aren't racist but then go and put down white people, and then they go and try to say how rioting and looting and burning places and people or shooting cops in the head is "understandable" or "justifiable" because it "draws attention to the struggle". SERIOUSLY???
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    my kids borrowing my things (such as hair spray) and not returning it so that when I am in my routine in the morning and reach for it, it is no where to be found. I then have to search their bathrooms and bedrooms for it.
  • purplerosemfp
    purplerosemfp Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    munching!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!
    spitting (weeeeeeeetch*)

Disrespect and bad manners ...throw your coat down or carry me over the puddle man!!!!!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    my kids borrowing my things (such as hair spray) and not returning it so that when I am in my routine in the morning and reach for it, it is no where to be found. I then have to search their bathrooms and bedrooms for it.

I know, right!! I totally need people to stop messing with my hairspray!! :smile:
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2015
    Options

If Tony Romo was my quarterback, I'd turn off the tv too. Fortunately my boys have Andrew Luck.

I'm stuck with frickin' Cutler... :s That's rational anger, tho, right?
  • shan11180
    Options

This helped me deal with that song: http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=WGJ6JFwV5bG (don't worry, it's safe for work...it's just the full parody skit with Justin Timberlake doing Single Ladies)

For the first time ever, I didn't want to punch anyone!!! LOL - that was awesome.
  • shan11180
    edited May 2015
    Options

HAA!! Cutler.... Definitely rational.

This girl's got AARON RODGERS!! Yup - Packers rock. I probably shouldn't mention Peppers, huh? :wink:
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I know, right!! I totally need people to stop messing with my hairspray!! :smile:

I know there are worse things, like incredibly loud eaters, people who clip their fingernails in their offices at work, etc. :)

• vadersaysno
    Options

Yes that is completely rational anger. You're not allowed to include that on this thread.
  • vadersaysno
    Options

For the first time ever, I didn't want to punch anyone!!! LOL - that was awesome.

That got me over my nausea of the song too. Now randomly, like when I see the kids from dance troupes, I'll say to my wife "we're the dancers"
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options

This is funny. Every time I hear Miley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball song I feel the exact same way, actually any of her songs. Just the sound of her voice enrages me.

---> has issues