dishes in the sink.....
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I've seen the above poster around
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    when people don't pronounce "realtor" and "jewelry".. Such a dumb thing to be angry about but it bugs me!

It is real-tor, not ree-luh-ter
    and jewel-ry, not jew-lery
  • marinemplunkett69
    marinemplunkett69 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    When you wait in a really long line at the store and then when you're ALMOST to the cashier, the person in front of you pays with all coins just because they want to "use them up". Grr
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Going to sound strange, but when someone takes a dump at my office then proceeds to use the entire air freshener can to cover it up. It does not mask the fecal child you just birthed it now combines two equally offensive odors to make a poisonous shitrus cloud.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    smelius22 wrote: »
    when people don't pronounce "realtor" and "jewelry".. Such a dumb thing to be angry about but it bugs me!

Some people do have speech impedements which makes it diffucly to pronounce or enunciate certain words.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    smelius22 wrote: »

Guilty ;/
  • chasingyouu
    chasingyouu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    People who put toilet paper on the holder the wrong way round
  • MartialPanda
    MartialPanda Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    when you're talking to someone and they talk and talk and talk and finish their story and you're like.....so. what else happened with you and they don't have decency to ask "oh how's your life"? mofos
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Going to sound strange, but when someone takes a dump at my office then proceeds to use the entire air freshener can to cover it up. It does not mask the fecal child you just birthed it now combines two equally offensive odors to make a poisonous shitrus cloud.

:laugh:
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Kkonowal wrote: »
    When people spell 'lose' loose... Drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!

This is why I won't respond to some threads on here. If I respond, I'll just end up going off on them for not knowing how to use a word that third graders can. It's a victory for me just scrolling past that thread and not saying a word.

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    KptCirk wrote: »

This is why I won't respond to some threads on here. If I respond, I'll just end up going off on them for not knowing how to use a word that third graders can. It's a victory for me just scrolling past that thread and not saying a word.

Full on, TOTAL NSV status every time.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    KptCirk wrote: »

Full on, TOTAL NSV status every time.

I'm so weak and had to give in on a certain thread in a different area. Maybe it counts as educational information since it has definitions in the image? Whatever it is, it makes that voice inside my head say, "There you go...now don't you feel much better?"
  • mianineteen87
    mianineteen87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The girls on Instagram. Especially the ones with injected duck faces or yoga pants.
  • mianineteen87
    mianineteen87 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Annnnnd people who complain about every ATM swipper being different. The reason they are NOT all the same is to test your ability to be present because No one is anymore. I mean *kitten*, I was born in 87, but I am not constantly plugged in to the point of always being distracted and not reading what's in front of me while I am checking out at the register. OH and that brings me to my next huge irritant. COPS THAT TALK ON THEIR CELL PHONES
  • fat2fitshley
    fat2fitshley Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    People that go to express checkout with more than 12 (or whatever the limit is) items. I'm definitely the person that counts how many items because if I'm going to the express lane I usually only have 1 or 2 things. Drives me crazy.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options

This was a problem for me at work because those air fresheners would cause me migraine headaches and another co-worker would get full-on asthma attacks. So we went to our employer (happen to work at a HEALTH department) and now we have a scent-free policy. Employees cannot wear perfume or cologne. No more spraying of that nasty cloud of chemicals. It has taken me from using almost all of my sick days to nearly none in a year now.

So you could try going that route with your boss. Many companies are adopting scent free policies now. I wish more would, frankly.

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Irrationally angry?? I think my anger was quite rational when I blew my car horn and the guy proceeded to throw his cigarette at my car!