Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    When the phone/mp3 player holding area on the work out equipment is disgusting. And I know other people aren't noticing how disgusting it is and are putting their phones in them, and that grosses me out.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    The lady who worked at my gym that was uncannily regular with her BM's, same time that I have to get ready for work. Every. Morning.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cutting up fruit before it's ready. This cantalope could've used another day or two on the counter. This makes me hate eating fruit.
  • kern11
    kern11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    being poked
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    comment number 666!!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    People's use of the word 'frigging'.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    When someone promise me to do something and then intentionally do not do it.
  • ErinJay18
    ErinJay18 Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    People who say "irregardless" or some other dumb *kitten* word. Oh, and chicks that act dumb because they think it's cute. And people who chew loudly and with their mouth open!
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    All the photos of the semi naked men on MFP! Who are you trying to impress?!
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »

You shouldn't search this user then - fasttian
  • needernt
    Options
    RonRoff wrote: »
    Are you talking to me?

• needernt
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    needernt wrote: »

Man thongs...I've recently discovered they make me irrationally jealous...I mean angry.

Mine are speedos not thongs.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1 - People who tailgate. I once had a new cop tailgate me for miles everytime I came home at midnight from work. He literally caused me start having panic attacks. It got so bad I finally had to go down to the police station and file a complaint.
    2 - People who tailgate you for miles when your cruise control is on and then pass you and slow down. Or worse... slow down and make a right hand turn. WTH You couldn't wait the 45 seconds before you'd be at your turn anyway?? LOL
    3 - People who don't follow the rules at the dog park and endanger other dogs, especially smaller breeds.
    4 - Netflix! They are constantly pissing me off right now. Though I think that's definitely rational. Going from 3-4 shipments a week of dvd's down to 1, possibly 2, while still paying the same amount infuriates me but I don't have cable, satellite or wi-fi so it's my only source of entertainment.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So many things... not shutting cabinets and drawers all the way, slow drivers traveling in the passing lane, people that insert themselves into conversations and pretend to know everything, open shower curtains, leaving the toilet seat up.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Man thongs...I've recently discovered they make me irrationally jealous...I mean angry.

Mine are speedos not thongs.

Just giving you a hard time brochacho. Good physique, if I could, I'd rock the speedos...I'd do it right on the damn stair climber.

And I would watch. :blush:
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    1 - People who tailgate. I once had a new cop tailgate me for miles everytime I came home at midnight from work. He literally caused me start having panic attacks. It got so bad I finally had to go down to the police station and file a complaint.
    2 - People who tailgate you for miles when your cruise control is on and then pass you and slow down. Or worse... slow down and make a right hand turn. WTH You couldn't wait the 45 seconds before you'd be at your turn anyway?? LOL
    3 - People who don't follow the rules at the dog park and endanger other dogs, especially smaller breeds.
    4 - Netflix! They are constantly pissing me off right now. Though I think that's definitely rational. Going from 3-4 shipments a week of dvd's down to 1, possibly 2, while still paying the same amount infuriates me but I don't have cable, satellite or wi-fi so it's my only source of entertainment.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, tailgates like a Texas State Trooper. I almost wish I knew where they got those mad skills. They tailgate like nobody's business and, somehow, always manage to avoid an accident when the vehicle in front of them makes a sudden stop.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    When people's car alarms go off because they just don't understand how to use the key fob correctly. I got a new job and my office is directly in front of the parking lot, I have heard more car alarms in 2 weeks than I ever had in my life. And the people whose cars are going off are IN the car just sitting there like "omg what do I do? I don't understand. I cant brain." It goes on for 10-15 minutes until they finally give up and just drive off while the horn is still honking away.

When people refuse to believe that the morning-after pill is NOT the abortion pill, no matter how many times you refer them to the actual scientific studies and facts about it. They believe it to be opinion instead of fact.

When people are walking their dog and let them walk and pee all over your property. This includes my husband. When we go for a walk with our dog I'm constantly telling him "stop letting her over there. keep her here, tell her to heel. She's peeing in someone's yard again. She's tangled around a tree. She's trying to dig up their flowers. OMG JUST GIVE ME THE LEASH!" Lmao :blush:
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options

No one, and I mean NO ONE, tailgates like a Texas State Trooper. I almost wish I knew where they got those mad skills. They tailgate like nobody's business and, somehow, always manage to avoid an accident when the vehicle in front of them makes a sudden stop.

I'm driving through the Texas panhandle tomorrow. Last time I did it I got my first and only speeding ticket, then got pulled over again like 30 minutes later. I think the crying helped that time at least.... I'm scared to do it again tomorrow, lol. I do know one thing, I'm not going to be going even one mph over the speed limit.