Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• danniijade93
    danniijade93 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love some new friends! Add me :)
  • gyadyra17
    gyadyra17 Posts: 3 Member
    Hola everyone, im very new to this commenting and adding thing but i would love to get some support on my weight losing journey. . Add me plz n i will try to find out how to accept! Have an active and beautiful 2015.
  • _Derek_
    _Derek_ Posts: 28 Member
    Same here... add away!
  • Joshneary532
    Joshneary532 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add could do with more friends
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    gyadyra17 wrote: »
    Hola everyone, im very new to this commenting and adding thing but i would love to get some support on my weight losing journey. . Add me plz n i will try to find out how to accept! Have an active and beautiful 2015.

Welcome to MFP!
  • Definitely not new to this! I've been on and off MFP for years and had success a couple times but never maintained. This time I'm actually open to looking for support with the hope it will help make a more permanent change.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    I need people to help motivate me. We can support one another ♡

Added!
  • Trippyx
    Trippyx Posts: 3 Member
    I'd love some friends to train with
  • ShelbyGeldart
    ShelbyGeldart Posts: 5 Member
    Looking to have more friends on here, really good to get a open prospective from different people's view
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm open to making new friends here - to motivate each other in this journey!
  • DanielleMcGrady
    DanielleMcGrady Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me! ✋
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    I enjoy long walks on the beach, using Pantene shampoo, singing & dancing to "Greased Lightning" in the mirror, wrastlin' gators for sport & crushing on Caitlyn Jenner.

If you enjoy all these things, then maybe it's a match...wait...

Wrong website! Either way, you can def add me! Looking for more supportive an active friends ;)
  • metcastillon
    metcastillon Posts: 44 Member
    Looking for new friends... add me please :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Who doesn't? Got to love all the support and supporting them in turn. 900+ day streak
  • Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Feel free to add me for weight loss support.