-50 pounds by july join me whats your goal

Options

Replies

• tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! I want to lose 55 lbs by the end of 2017.
  • Mnwalking
    Mnwalking Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me 50lbs by July
  • mrsjoyw
    mrsjoyw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I could use more friends too! I want to surprise my doctor when I go for my yearly in October. She suggested that I join WW but I don't want to spend the money. I think MFP could be just as good!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    100 lb by September is poss - 10lb so far in 3 weeks so trying for sure!

ADD ME :)
  • mschrief
    mschrief Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40, but I need a sustainable lifestyle. I was not healthy eating junk food.
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    Options
    oh my gosh! How in the world are you women losing weight so fast?? I started on 1/3/17 at 178.8 and am now down to 174.0. I would like to lose another 55 lbs. At only 1 lbs of weight loss a week it will take me over a year to do so.
  • marib8597
    marib8597 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll be 50 in August so I'd love to be down at least 50 by then!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh! How in the world are you women losing weight so fast?? I started on 1/3/17 at 178.8 and am now down to 174.0. I would like to lose another 55 lbs. At only 1 lbs of weight loss a week it will take me over a year to do so.

clean eating is the way for me
  • lindabeth333
    lindabeth333 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am working on losing 50 pounds by my birthday in July. Add me to the group!
  • kateridout2208
    kateridout2208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Loving the ambition - being an absolute goal driven madwoman please feel free to add me to your challenges - realistic 25 pounds for me for a holiday in Dubai in may and then a further 20 pounds for my 45th bday in August!!! Am carrying a lot of injuries which is hampering training and meaning quite a bit of pain so having rediscovered the gym, any support will be most welcome
  • HelenaBrown2102
    HelenaBrown2102 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im looking to lose 32 pounds. I am currently 180, started at 185 looking to get down to 153 ish. Am about to turn 23 and am 5ft 9. Please add me! Would love to get some friend for motivation! Havent got any yet!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello im at 172 my goal is to get down to 125 join me amd lets help each other would love some buddies for advice and motivation since i know its hard out there

Reality check.......

47 pounds in 20 weeks when you have a total of 47 pounds to lose is not gonna happen, not if you want healthy weight loss.

2 pounds a week is a decent goal when you have more than 75 pounds to lose. As you get closer to goal weight loss is slower still. Smaller people just can't put up big deficits unless they are under eating.

Set a realistic goal, and just keep working at it. You'll get there eventually. We didn't get fat overnight.
  • lost_work7
    lost_work7 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 45lbs by August.
  • parisdelbridge
    parisdelbridge Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please add me i want to loose 50 by July or August I need all the support I can get and give back too i just started my gym membership and im sore I just have to get past the hump
  • aprilderulo
    aprilderulo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heya add me if you like! My starting weight was 202lbs in jan and im now 180lbs im 5ft 9 and my goal weight is 150! Xxx
  • Nicole090282
    Nicole090282 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, add me please. I'd like to drop 30 by July.
  • toughbrenda
    toughbrenda Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to join your discussion. 50 pounds by July woukd look good on me
  • cholavegan
    cholavegan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I wanna lose 100 lbs this year, so far I've lost 26 since January 1, 2017!
  • KourageousKarina
    KourageousKarina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. My goal for July is 40 to 50 pounds!!
  • mfpu487
    mfpu487 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want for support :)