Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    there are only three "goal" dresses (four if I count my wedding dress) that should fit when I lose another 15lbs or so

My wedding dress is like a marquee on me now :( Luckily it was handmade (by me) and is very easy to alter, should I ever feel the need to wear it again (highly unlikely). Once I hit goal weight I shall have to try it on again, just because.

And take a photo of you drowning in it! ;)

I deliberately chose a shorter style that I could dye a different colour and wear as a cocktail dress in the future, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. (Besides which, we never went anywhere posh that I could wear it! ;) ) After a couple of years or so it didn't fit anyway. :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!