Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    And i don't know what's bigger on Elena her boobs or lips...

you make it sound like a bad thing hahaha

Lol not bad just pointing it out. I'm shocked Kevin voted the way Paul told him too
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I hope Cody doesn't come back into the game. I love Paul! He makes this season honestly.

I think he should work with Alex because she is the outcast in the bunch but a strong player.

Josh is annoying and needs to go back home and cry to his mommy. I am so sick of his bitc$ing.

The couples are getting on my nerves as well though I do like Elena a little bit.

Princess Jessica is not that pretty without her makeup and needs to stop acting like a freaking victim. I can't wait til it comes out that she called Alex Pao Pao which wasn't exactly racist but it still wasn't called for. And she's so jealous of most of the girls in the house with good reason because like I said before her makeup and her bod are the only thing that makes her. She has no personality and she is a mean girl.

Oh and don't get me started about Cody the psychopath. I really believe he is on Big Brother to win the money to support his habit of hiding his dead victims. He just screams Dexter to me. Super creepy and annoying.

Don't forget Jess jumped on the first D she could find and like the biggest villain of the show is that D

Lol so true
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ssshhh i dont know yet

I'm gonna tell you!!!!

• Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    And i don't know what's bigger on Elena her boobs or lips...

you make it sound like a bad thing hahaha

Lol not bad just pointing it out. I'm shocked Kevin voted the way Paul told him too

hahah I know just teasing.
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    Paul is so smart....he plays this so good
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    Paul is so smart....he plays this so good

He's seriously a gangster
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Kevin reminds me of Christopher Walken
  • Runninjustincase
    Options

I said this say thing after first episode! I love him
  • FieryIntuition
    FieryIntuition Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with this season. I like Paul, Christmas, Raven, and Kevin. Ramses has been growing on me, and Josh is adorable in a "my mouth doesn't always connect with my brain" kind of way. ...If any of that offends anyone I apologize. =)

Glad Christmas stayed in the game and hope Jessica is the next to go!
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Christmas still playing is ridiculous
  • _pi3_
    edited July 2017
    Options

He looks like he could be Enzo Amore's father

Enzo-Amore-645x370.jpg
  • FieryIntuition
    FieryIntuition Posts: 6 Member
    Options

A lot of people say this but I dunno there's just something about Christmas I like. She's a fighter. I don't have the feeds though so I only go by the spoilers I see on twitter and the episodes I watch.
  • _pi3_
    Options

A lot of people say this but I dunno there's just something about Christmas I like. She's a fighter. I don't have the feeds though so I only go by the spoilers I see on twitter and the episodes I watch.

I don't understand how she's going to play with a broke foot ..

Nothing's in her favor and she's depending on everyone in the house
  • okohjacinda
    edited July 2017
    Options

I don't understand how she's going to play with a broke foot ..

Nothing's in her favor and she's depending on everyone in the house

Yes she is basically a floater now and will have to rely heavily on her social game and the mental comps.
  • okohjacinda
    Options
    Dom just might be out of the house especially if her and Elena get into it which I hope so that it will keep Paul safe for a while.

Jess to me is not really much of a threat and can stay but Dom needs to go so that alliance can start to crumble.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Elena Davies... ma ma! nummy nummy
  • _pi3_
    Options
    Dom just might be out of the house especially if her and Elena get into it which I hope so that it will keep Paul safe for a while.

Jess to me is not really much of a threat and can stay but Dom needs to go so that alliance can start to crumble.

I think it was good pic to try to get Dom out I think she's picking her spot

Jess can just go on somewhere. She's annoying
  • _pi3_
    Options
    OMG Dominique vs Jessica on that bored .. that was funny :lol:
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    Paul dressed up as a snake lol classic