Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I wish it was Sunday

Me too! Do you have live feeds? I don't just read some here and there online but I do get spoiler updates
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I wish it was Sunday

Me too! Do you have live feeds? I don't just read some here and there online but I do get spoiler updates

I spoiled myself the HOH winner. I don't feel like paying for CBS All Access
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Paul all the way!! #teamfriendship
  • sdhaysrx
    sdhaysrx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm still hopeful for Christmas. Also love Matt (aka the silver fox!) and Alex.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    sdhaysrx wrote: »

I think people think she's done for because of her foot but I think she's gonna make it quite far.

• sdhaysrx
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »

I think people think she's done for because of her foot but I think she's gonna make it quite far.

I don't think she will let her foot hold her back. She's a badass!
  • Zac1644
    Options

that's the truth, I just know that there are some comps she'll be forced to sit out because she won't be able to compete. I think that's going to hurt her

• sdhaysrx
    Options

that's the truth, I just know that there are some comps she'll be forced to sit out because she won't be able to compete. I think that's going to hurt her

True, but maybe the others won't see her as much of a threat because of that. Maybe that'll keep her safe a little longer?
  • okohjacinda
    okohjacinda Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I hope Cody doesn't come back into the game. I love Paul! He makes this season honestly.

I think he should work with Alex because she is the outcast in the bunch but a strong player.

Josh is annoying and needs to go back home and cry to his mommy. I am so sick of his bitc$ing.

The couples are getting on my nerves as well though I do like Elena a little bit.

Princess Jessica is not that pretty without her makeup and needs to stop acting like a freaking victim. I can't wait til it comes out that she called Alex Pao Pao which wasn't exactly racist but it still wasn't called for. And she's so jealous of most of the girls in the house with good reason because like I said before her makeup and her bod are the only thing that makes her. She has no personality and she is a mean girl.

Oh and don't get me started about Cody the psychopath. I really believe he is on Big Brother to win the money to support his habit of hiding his dead victims. He just screams Dexter to me. Super creepy and annoying.

• _pi3_
    Options
    Noms tonight
    Alex is HOH
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    I hope Cody doesn't come back into the game. I love Paul! He makes this season honestly.

I think he should work with Alex because she is the outcast in the bunch but a strong player.

Josh is annoying and needs to go back home and cry to his mommy. I am so sick of his bitc$ing.

The couples are getting on my nerves as well though I do like Elena a little bit.

Princess Jessica is not that pretty without her makeup and needs to stop acting like a freaking victim. I can't wait til it comes out that she called Alex Pao Pao which wasn't exactly racist but it still wasn't called for. And she's so jealous of most of the girls in the house with good reason because like I said before her makeup and her bod are the only thing that makes her. She has no personality and she is a mean girl.

Oh and don't get me started about Cody the psychopath. I really believe he is on Big Brother to win the money to support his habit of hiding his dead victims. He just screams Dexter to me. Super creepy and annoying.

I love all of this! I'd throw in Raven's annoying
  • Runninjustincase
    Options

True, but maybe the others won't see her as much of a threat because of that. Maybe that'll keep her safe a little longer?

Yee I think people might start overlooking her as a threat. But i don't know why she voted for Ramses to leave
  • sdhaysrx
    Options

Yee I think people might start overlooking her as a threat. But i don't know why she voted for Ramses to leave

I think Cody got in her ear about it before her surgery? I don't know but I'm super curious, too!
  • sdhaysrx
    Options
    And I feel like i have to root for Raven since she's from AR, but she's SO annoying!
  • _pi3_
    Options

Don't forget Jess jumped on the first D she could find and like the biggest villain of the show is that D
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    And i don't know what's bigger on Elena her boobs or lips...
  • Runninjustincase
    Options

Don't forget Jess jumped on the first D she could find and like the biggest villain of the show is that D

Yep!
  • Zac1644
    Options
    And i don't know what's bigger on Elena her boobs or lips...

you make it sound like a bad thing hahaha

• _pi3_
    Options
    They're really milking this HOH challenge when like most people already know the result

I didn't expect them to go commercial with it still going
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Ssshhh i dont know yet