Big Brother 19

Options

Replies

• Runninjustincase
    Runninjustincase Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Zac1644 wrote: »
    I think as long as you have young single people it's going to happen no matter what lol

lol you got a point! Have you watched the show for years? I've literally watched it from Episode 1 but by far my favorite player was Derrick...he was sooo smooth and he made it look easy.
  • Zac1644
    Zac1644 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I watched the first like 5 or 6 seasons and hadn't watched since, saw it on and decided to give it a gander again and I'm pleasantly surprised with this season so far
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    I watched the first like 5 or 6 seasons and hadn't watched since, saw it on and decided to give it a gander again and I'm pleasantly surprised with this season so far

They're really trying this season to really shake things up it seems esp. with the temptations. So far it's a lot better than last season. I really like Paul and, imo, Paul should've won last season and it ticked me off that Nicole did. But, I don't know that i'm gunning for Paul just yet. I really like Kevin and Alex. Who are you liking?
  • Zac1644
    Options

They're really trying this season to really shake things up it seems esp. with the temptations. So far it's a lot better than last season. I really like Paul and, imo, Paul should've won last season and it ticked me off that Nicole did. But, I don't know that i'm gunning for Paul just yet. I really like Kevin and Alex. Who are you liking?

I like Paul, hard not to like honestly. But other than him probably Matt and Kevin, I think Kevin is actually going to be a force, very unassuming but you can tell he's a charmer and people like him very easily
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    I like Paul, hard not to like honestly. But other than him probably Matt and Kevin, I think Kevin is actually going to be a force, very unassuming but you can tell he's a charmer and people like him very easily[/quote]

I like Matt too! He seems like a really genuine and decent guy. Kevin is amazing at changing the topics and they believe anything and everything that comes out of his mouth, lol
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Luv ...just found my new peeps...ready for sunday!
  • Zac1644
    Options
    I like Matt too! He seems like a really genuine and decent guy. Kevin is amazing at changing the topics and they believe anything and everything that comes out of his mouth, lol

He's so sly and people haven't caught on yet. It will be quite interesting this week. (I know who won HoH)

You know it!

• Runninjustincase
    Options

He's so sly and people haven't caught on yet. It will be quite interesting this week. (I know who won HoH)

You know it!

I do too and i *think* we're safe with everyone we like
  • Zac1644
    Options

You know it!

I've heard rumours on who's nominated but not sure if they're true and don't want to ruin anything lol
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Big brother is still a thing? It is 2017 not 2007 right?
  • Runninjustincase
    Options

You know it!

I've heard rumours on who's nominated but not sure if they're true and don't want to ruin anything lol

Ok I just checked. I won't spoil anything for you :)
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

Thank god you stated that :*
  • Runninjustincase
    Options

Lol yes it is!
  • Zac1644
    Options

You know it!

Ok I just checked. I won't spoil anything for you :)

Lol not spoiling anything for me, I just don't want to ruin anything for anyone else if they like the "surprise"
  • Zac1644
    Options

Nope, we have been making up seasons since the show ended in 2008, we were wondering when people would catch on. Congrats your the first ever, would you like to be on next season of Big Brother?
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    JGreenwoodmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey hey .. anybody watch?

I do!!! I'm new to MFP. I love BB!! #friendship
    I need help learning how to add to discussion boards. And I need friends! Please??
  • JGreenwoodmfp
    JGreenwoodmfp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Josh
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised those other strong men haven't been much of anything. It's like a Paul and Cody story
  • Runninjustincase
    Options
    Not a fan of Josh

Me either!!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    I wish it was Sunday