14 POUNDS IN 22 DAYS ( weight loss journey progress)

Options
cool1923
cool1923 Posts: 17 Member
edited July 2017 in Success Stories
Hello everyone my name is Asia and my weight loss journey really started 5 years ago but it's been on and off and weight has shifted up and down so many times from me giving up. But the 28th of June I weighed 262 and I said NO MORE!!!!!!!!!! This isn't a diet to me this is a lifestyle change, I am tired of food controlling my life my looks my future I'm tired of feeling down about myself when I look in the mirror!!! I woke up that morning and just said THATS IT!!! And I haven't looked back I've had a couple cheat days but nothing crazy. I will be posting my progress every few weeks to let you guys know how things are going and I would LOVE to hear from you guys. I'm finally in the 40's ( 248 to be exact ) and I'm going to kick its *kitten*!!!!! IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN ALL OF YOU!!!!!0h60yau2kwp2.jpg
p8vye7ssno6i.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!