JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    chemjenny wrote: »
    Question: I used to be really motivated to exercise, but I seem to have lost it. The cold here hasn’t helped. How have you exercised at home? Videos? Equipment? I need something new to try.

I use YouTube.
    If you have a smart TV or even an Amazon fire stick or your set top box has it then that’s the best thing I’ve found!

I don’t have ANY equipment. Not even a mat or a weight or anything so I mainly do cardio, but dance cardio because i find it more fun. I like watching PopSugar videos.

And when I really didn’t want to do it because I had no motivation I would put it on the telly (as if I was just going to watch it) and when it was on I felt the urge to move lol.

@MLHC1 I forgot to tell you, I never managed to use that yoga thing you sent, I couldn’t get access it. When I went on the page to download the digital copy it said “page not found” so god knows what’s going on there. But I’ve only got 7 weeks left now so you can still use it as I haven’t activated the code! Thank you though!

yes on youtube. amazon prime has lots as well. Leslie Sansone is ALWAYS a good one to get you up and moving.
  • missheidi
    Options
    forgot my coffee AND my pretty water bottle at home!! :#
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

JFT W 1/9
    1) When alarm went off 5:30 a.m., hit snooze 2-3x & seriously considered skipping treadmill, but thought of #3 below and I got up! NSV right there. :D Walked 3 miles before work / 50:18 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) More leftovers for lunch / happy hour with former colleagues after work...preview menu online for order, stick with selection. Better yet, skip eating at pub & eat when get home, but that may be hard to do if I'm hungry. Enjoy 1 adult beverage while catching up with friends.
    4) 1 thing on to-do list when get home
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15

Happy Hump Day, everyone! That's especially for you, @Bex953172! :wink:

Way to persevere!! That is very encouraging!! Have an awesome day :sunglasses:
  • missheidi
    Options
    MLHC1 wrote: »

JFT W 1/9
    1) When alarm went off 5:30 a.m., hit snooze 2-3x & seriously considered skipping treadmill, but thought of #3 below and I got up! NSV right there. :D Walked 3 miles before work / 50:18 :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) More leftovers for lunch / happy hour with former colleagues after work...preview menu online for order, stick with selection. Better yet, skip eating at pub & eat when get home, but that may be hard to do if I'm hungry. Enjoy 1 adult beverage while catching up with friends.
    4) 1 thing on to-do list when get home
    5) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15

Happy Hump Day, everyone! That's especially for you, @Bex953172! :wink:

Way to persevere!! That is very encouraging!! Have an awesome day :sunglasses:

2-3x is better than 5 times, @cschmitz110515
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »
    I will "focus on the process and not the outcome."

Love it!