Anyone looking to lose 90 pounds and want to do it with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats shadlowloss! Onto 30.
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 25 lbs so far. I do have alot more to lose. Over 100 pounds to be exact.
    I cant believe I let it get this far but I am not beating myself up about it. I know it is possible because I see people on this site do it.

I am trying to do this on my own. No surgeries, No "program", No special pills, drinks, etc. I have observed that people who take shortcuts end up eventually gaining the weight back because they did not change their "lifestyle habits" permanently.

I just try my best to eat clean and exercise. I realize this is a "forever thing" and I have to change my eating habits for the rest of my life if I want to lose and maintain my weight.

I have found that I actually enjoy working out. I enjoy eating vegetables. I like the way drinking my 8 cups of water daily makes my skin look. I feel great.

I am not perfect. I have my bad days too but I always get back up and try to stay focused.
    I love this site too. It is motivational.

Those of you who can relate can send me a friends request. Good luck Brian.
    Stay focused on the goal, even when it hurts.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me (anyone) ... started with 140 to lose, officially at 41lbs lost today and now have 99 to go. :-) Using C25K, PiYo and Kettlebells.
  • Mals867
    Mals867 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need to lose 90lbs to be at my healthy weight. It would be great to do it with a group in the same boat :)
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    To reach my goal, I have about 85 lbs+ to lose (from when I started in Feb). I'm down 41 now, so almost half way there. Anyone is free to add me.

Losing weight and getting fit isn't easy.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Now we're cooking with Peanut Oil! Love to see more activity on this site thread.
    If your serious about staying with this group and making it to 90lbs, I have a challenge for everyone. Don't let this thread go off the first page! That is the challenge for the day! If we can keep this thread on the first page, the 90lbs will be a sugar free cake walk!
  • mcbrainder
    mcbrainder Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm all for that. I haven't been motivated lately. I had a touch of the flu over the weekend and on Monday and have had some trouble getting back on the horse. I'm leaving this weekend too, so it's just been hard to get into.
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Dang, B. Your post is still going strong :)