Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

One word discribes the person above you...

Options

Replies

• nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Lips <3
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Strong
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    Formelyfatchick
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Yikes
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Tough
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    Witty
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    Beard
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    Mean

How am I mean?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy
    Giggles
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Red room applicant. Giggles
  • Mdpats
    Mdpats Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sexy
  • DasItMan91
    edited April 2017
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

If this is about the comment I made to turbo, no it was not mean. Maybe to all you sensitive people it is but that's what she is, Formerly Fat. I never said she was fat, THAT would have been mean. I said she was formerly as in used to be. She could have been a slob but she said *kitten* it and lost weight and she did a good job losing weight and she seems happier than possible and I wish her the best of luck with her fitness goals and with everyone's fitness goals. She knows she's healthier and that's not mean at all.
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    21mf5fercxci.png
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    FormerlyNiceGuy

If this is about the comment I made to turbo, no it was not mean. Maybe to all you sensitive people it is but that's what she is, Formerly Fat. I never said she was fat, THAT would have been mean. I said she was formerly as in used to be. She could have been a slob but she said *kitten* it and lost weight and she did a good job losing weight and she seems happier than possible and I wish her the best of luck with her fitness goals and with everyone's fitness goals. She knows she's healthier and that's not mean at all.

• Carbkiller1970
    Options
    21mf5fercxci.png
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Jk lol
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    21mf5fercxci.png
    FormerlyNiceGuy

It's not bs but hey if you don't believe me, that's fine. I just move on.

And one word for you is: Witty
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    <3
    Mdpats wrote: »
    Sexy

• DasItMan91
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

That's more than one word

Uh huh
  • turbostang7
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Still a dick comment. I'm sure you could have thought of something else nice to say... or just kept your mouth shut
  • turbostang7
    Options
    Scorp

Nice. Thank you ❤