Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

One word discribes the person above you...

Options

Replies

• nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    HAWT!
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    FormerlyNiceGuy

If this is about the comment I made to turbo, no it was not mean. Maybe to all you sensitive people it is but that's what she is, Formerly Fat. I never said she was fat, THAT would have been mean. I said she was formerly as in used to be. She could have been a slob but she said *kitten* it and lost weight and she did a good job losing weight and she seems happier than possible and I wish her the best of luck with her fitness goals and with everyone's fitness goals. She knows she's healthier and that's not mean at all.

Still a dick comment. I'm sure you could have thought of something else nice to say... or just kept your mouth shut

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl
  • Carbkiller1970
    Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

If this is about the comment I made to turbo, no it was not mean. Maybe to all you sensitive people it is but that's what she is, Formerly Fat. I never said she was fat, THAT would have been mean. I said she was formerly as in used to be. She could have been a slob but she said *kitten* it and lost weight and she did a good job losing weight and she seems happier than possible and I wish her the best of luck with her fitness goals and with everyone's fitness goals. She knows she's healthier and that's not mean at all.

Still a dick comment. I'm sure you could have thought of something else nice to say... or just kept your mouth shut

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

* hands u a shovel* dude this ain't looking good.
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    Scorp

He knows my nickname, did we meet before?!
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

I think I'm gonna die...well it was nice knowing you guys
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

Wait!!!!!! Take a selfie. Preserve your last moments
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Douche
    That's at @DasItMan91
  • turbostang8
    turbostang8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Formelyfatchick

Gotta say this is a dick comment, she has overcome so much in her life! Have you had two children? I don't think so! Perhaps next time comments such as this should be thought out before they are posted?....I am extremely proud of her and all of her acomplishments!
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

I thought this was a dating site?!?! I can't take selfies! That would make me look bland and make me look like a loser!
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    o
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

I thought this was a dating site?!?! I can't take selfies! That would make me look bland and make me look like a loser!

Dude just keep shoveling giggles
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    You guys maybe are too hard on him, poor chose of words yes , but honestly haven't we all chose the wrong words at least once. So forgive and forget <3 mana bear.
  • Mdpats
    Mdpats Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You guys maybe are too hard on him, poor chose of words yes , but honestly haven't we all chose the wrong words at least once. So forgive and forget <3 mana bear.

You gave him the shovel, haha.
  • DasItMan91
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Formelyfatchick

Gotta say this is a dick comment, she has overcome so much in her life! Have you had two children? I don't think so! Perhaps next time comments such as this should be thought out before they are posted?....I am extremely proud of her and all of her acomplishments!

People who ain't sensitive would know this was not a dick comment...at least imo. Everybody is so sensitive on this site (I never had so many sensitive people get mad at me in other sites before and I act the same as I do on here) but good for you for being proud of her. Not sarcasm btw. Next time I won't say it, how about that?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Mdpats wrote: »

You gave him the shovel, haha.

Cause I was just watching him go down in flames and then couldn't bear it anymore
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    o
    FormerlyNiceGuy

Ok then how about this:

NiceGirl

Dude just keep shoveling giggles

I will!
  • BigmanTG
    BigmanTG Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Impulsive
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Athletic
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Vibrant
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    entertaining
  • DasItMan91
    Options
    BigmanTG wrote: »
    Impulsive

Sometimes I'm like that, it's something I'm working on.
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    entertaining

Looking