Anyone on 1200 calories wanna be friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I was set at 1200 cal for a goal of 1.4 lbs per week With sedentary lifestyle. Been working pretty consistently, will loose more if I excercise in less I eat my workout cals
    Feel free to add me as a friend fellow 1200ers
    I have lost 26 lbs and love daily engagement and intermittent encouragement. Am now overweight instead of obese and hope to be here long time
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I'm also around 1200 calories, but I'm older and short. I think 1200 works fine for petite women, but might not be enough for bigger people.
  • 2maring
    Options
    cguchek wrote: »
    I am on 1200 calories which is what was set for me when I registered. Today is my 3rd day. I lost .4 lbs the 2nd day and today I gained .5. So I'm already depressed. I've gone out and walked the past couple of days. I rode my exercise bike for a bit. So today I'm starting over again.

Hey!
    You shouldn't weigh yourself everyday!
    The weight is never stable. Especially when you exercise, your muscles grow and the weght goes up a little bit.
    Set a goal like weigh yourself every other week. And try to check your measurements in stead.
  • 2maring
    Options
    I am also on 1200 cal a day, but am short.
    Feel free to add me you 1200ers. :D
  • shattrdillusion
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on 1200 and use going over my allowance to force myself to jump on the elliptical!
  • aliska531
    Options
    I just started this program and am doing 1200 calorie - feel free to add me. :)
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing 1,300 but most of the time I'm under. Feel free to add me. I log in daily and love to motivate people with their goals.
  • du6157
    du6157 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1200 a day. I'm 54, 5'3", and I exercise regularly, including running 3-6 miles 3 times a week, strength training, and bicycling. I do not eat back my exercise calories. I'm losing weight at around one pound a week. If I'm hungry, I'll add a 100-calorie snack. I focus on healthy eating and small treats. At 1200 calories you have to be conscious of every bite you take. It isn't easy, but it works.
  • donnaC29
    Options
    Hi
    I am just starting the 1200 diet and today was my first day. I didn't eat enough. I hardly ever get hungry and have about 80lbs to lose. I'm having issues with this site and adding foods to "My Foods" without adding it to my current daily diary. I want to add foods be able to choose and not have to search for foods everyday. Help
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am 1230 and at goal weight now, and I keep my diary open. If you want to add me, feel free.
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Im on 1200 calories and have lost 47 Ibs so far! Feel free to add me..
  • knoelledi
    knoelledi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am on 1400 but usually eat between 1200-1300. Feel free to add me
  • gusnbetsy
    Options
    i am trying to stick to 1200cal but its tough.. i did last year and lost 25kg in 4 months with exercise 6 days a week...it works tho.. just really tough!.. add me as friend too.. not sure how tho...
  • LiveLoveRunFar
    LiveLoveRunFar Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started on the 1200 MFP, lost 8 pounds in about 3-4 weeks. But now just staying the same on the scale....BUT clothes are fitting looser. My goal is to lose life shortening weight AND be more active to be healthier. It's slow going....but it's going
  • lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    im doing 1200 cals, and it works fine for me, and you can add me if you like :)