Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mfy4k9pLeQ1ryp54o.gif

^, basically.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I have a few :)
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Absolutely have ! !
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    mines been the same since I started my first account almost 2 years ago - supertracylynn. *drools*

I've had a crush on you since seeing the thread where you were asking for advice on what bikini to wear to a competition or something (I don't remember all the details).

Is that weird? Probably.

aww, shucks... :blushing: :drinker: wait... why is that weird?
    Options
    mines been the same since I started my first account almost 2 years ago - supertracylynn. *drools*

I've had a crush on you since seeing the thread where you were asking for advice on what bikini to wear to a competition or something (I don't remember all the details).

Is that weird? Probably.

Are you sure you're not a dude? Cause that's about the requirement level for guy creeper. Welcome to the club! :drinker:

hahahahaha, girls can haz girl crushes, too, ya know?
    Options

you have nice eyes. :)
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    i dont know the usernames but ive seen some bangable avi's thats for sure.
  • j4nash
    Options

you have nice eyes. :)

thank you!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Is that weird? Probably.

Are you sure you're not a dude? Cause that's about the requirement level for guy creeper. Welcome to the club! :drinker:

Well, I don't have a penis yet, but I have heard that you start to grow one when you lift weights. So I'm well on my way to becoming a dude.

Whierd, it's not over 'till I say it's over, dammit!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Is that weird? Probably.

I thought it might be a little weird because I never actually talked to you before. But hell, I have crushes on lots of people I've never really talked to before. There are some hotties on this site!
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Um, most of the ladies on my friends list. Yeah. Pretty much.
  • JustAGirl0916
    JustAGirl0916 Posts: 1,020
    Options
    Pick me pick me lol ;)
    Options

Is that weird? Probably.

I thought it might be a little weird because I never actually talked to you before. But hell, I have crushes on lots of people I've never really talked to before. There are some hotties on this site!

that is so true. I love hot people! And, almost everyone here is hot.
  • cheesyrunner
    cheesyrunner Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I dont crush, I stalk.

Celery

haha
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Absolutely have ! !

^^^^^Looky here, there is another one of mine :smooched:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Too late! The damage is done, JJ....

^^^^ And another one. I crush most of my FL.
  • btoeps74
    btoeps74 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Twelve pages of this damn thread and I'm not mentioned on a single one of them!! Screw you guys......I'm going hoooommmeeee. Sombody please put up an Eric Cartman gif for me lol
  • j4nash
    Options
    Twelve pages of this damn thread and I'm not mentioned on a single one of them!! Screw you guys......I'm going hoooommmeeee. Sombody please put up an Eric Cartman gif for me lol

see ticker
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Neither have I. I have been defriending all day.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Shoot. I'm over here just crushing on my new body : D