Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I refuse to choose because all mine are pretty darn fab.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Crushing on Terry looks FUN!!!!
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Def never thought a fitness website would be a place to meet people at all, but yep got myself a crush on here. Def not gonna name!! too shy! lol.
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    mines been the same since I started my first account almost 2 years ago - supertracylynn. *drools*

I've had a crush on you since seeing the thread where you were asking for advice on what bikini to wear to a competition or something (I don't remember all the details).

Is that weird? Probably.
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I'll never tell !!! Hehehe, Besides, he knows who he is. Smiles.
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Haven't been around long enough to find one, but I imagine that'll change with time!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    mines been the same since I started my first account almost 2 years ago - supertracylynn. *drools*

I've had a crush on you since seeing the thread where you were asking for advice on what bikini to wear to a competition or something (I don't remember all the details).

Is that weird? Probably.

Are you sure you're not a dude? Cause that's about the requirement level for guy creeper. Welcome to the club! :drinker:
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm a crushing *kitten*. I love everyone!

tumblr_ltr43yASpv1r28xw5.gif

Me too, lol!
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Who even has time for that?
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with a PP. I never thought this would be a place to "meet people." I totally have a HUGE crush. One person. :smooched:
  • Sactown900
    Sactown900 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Huge crush on my scale Saturday morning, but I may despise it on Monday.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Is that weird? Probably.

We are over.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Who even has time for that?

A person with time to post in Chit Chat threads.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,594 Member
    Options
    don't have one and i don't have my pic on this so no one can see what i look like so it would be hard to have a crush on me.. UNLESS, you love my "kids" rocky, bullwinkle and floyd.
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    To crush on a MFP friend or "crush" with them... Which is the better question. Either way, I am not telling lol:wink::bigsmile:

BTW when did the word crush start meaning sex? That's new to me lol
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    My Crush is on my Jeannie...I dream of Jeannie
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *rocks self gently in corner*
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I dream of silvergurl....

Just sayin... ;-)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    *rocks self gently in corner*
    I would say you but I don't want you to leave....*hugzz and mwahzz* \m/
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    To crush on a MFP friend or "crush" with them... Which is the better question. Either way, I am not telling lol:wink::bigsmile:

BTW when did the word crush start meaning sex? That's new to me lol

Yeah, crush definitely doesn't mean sex. If it did then how do you explain having a crush in elementary school?!?!
    But yeah, crushes are fun and hey, if it keeps you coming back to mfp and keeps you motivated then that's even better!