Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Where do I apply?
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    There's a secret form you need to complete.

A secret form?.I thought this forum was all about spilling ghe secret? Haha that's fine whatever it takes. Lol what does this form entail and where can I find one?
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I have a real crush on an MFP friend... I know, that's bad.

Me too, but I'm not telling.. I just talk to her often... in different languages and tell her that I dream about her!
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    There's a secret form you need to complete.

A secret form?.I thought this forum was all about spilling ghe secret? Haha that's fine whatever it takes. Lol what does this form entail and where can I find one?

I don't have the form any more I'm afraid, I ripped it up. It was just tick boxes about various different things. Rather simple and nice coloured. And at the end of it there was a magic eye picture and if you could see what it was after staring at it then you were in.

Well since this form is no longer available I guess I just have to go without.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Only if you really want to. What am I applying for here? To be the crushee or the crusher?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Only if you really want to. What am I applying for here? To be the crushee or the crusher?
    Girl, I'm already e-crushing you <3.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

See, sometimes you don't even need a form!!
    Hey, she crushed first. Could not deny her!
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Depends which version of the form you wanted to be honest.

Then what you do is send it to the person you want to crush on, or you wish to be crushed on by and then just wait and see what happens.

Ya know I think a quick form that says do you like me? Check yes or no would suffice. Lets take it back to kindergarten. Where naps were part of the curriculum, we got to carry our lunch in cool super hero boxes amd we just asked and said what we wanted to say. We were so much smarter then.
  • Lovely_77
    Options

See, sometimes you don't even need a form!!
    Hey, she crushed first. Could not deny her!

Tis true... I couldn't resist the sin
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Then what you do is send it to the person you want to crush on, or you wish to be crushed on by and then just wait and see what happens.

Ya know I think a quick form that says do you like me? Check yes or no would suffice. Lets take it back to kindergarten. Where naps were part of the curriculum, we got to carry our lunch in cool super hero boxes amd we just asked and said what we wanted to say. We were so much smarter then.
    Can't I just check "all of the above" and get back to crushing? :P
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Ya know I think a quick form that says do you like me? Check yes or no would suffice. Lets take it back to kindergarten. Where naps were part of the curriculum, we got to carry our lunch in cool super hero boxes amd we just asked and said what we wanted to say. We were so much smarter

Sin we have all already established that you do what you want
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Ya know I think a quick form that says do you like me? Check yes or no would suffice. Lets take it back to kindergarten. Where naps were part of the curriculum, we got to carry our lunch in cool super hero boxes amd we just asked and said what we wanted to say. We were so much smarter

But yet you're not here :angry: :angry:
    Oh snap hahaha :P
  • Lovely_77
    Options

I was last night, we talked about this..if I stay and 'cuddle' that adds strings..we agreed no strings attached.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I was last night, we talked about this..if I stay and 'cuddle' that adds strings..we agreed no strings attached.
    Okay with the no strings.. But you said nothing about no rope! How about we get a dude up in this mother and tie him up hahaha