Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP crushes

Options

Replies

• Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ^^^ agreed, first we need a dude to crush on us so far no ome has crushed on me. Do you have one laying around somewhere we can use?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    ^^^ agreed, first we need a dude to crush on us so far no ome has crushed on me. Do you have one laying around somewhere we can use?
    Hmmmm.... Let me search my friendlist, see if I can come up with one hahahaha
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I want to plow everyone on this forum -wink-

Holla
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Holla
    No no, you've just become the victim that star72010 and I will tie up! :angry:
  • Lovely_77
    Options

Holla

Muahahahaha our first victim, hey little boy wanna see our puppy pay no mind to the creepy van with no windows
  • bperkins88
    Options
    umad-meme-generator-me-love-you-long-time-5-b3f532.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Holla

Muahahahaha our first victim, hey little boy wanna see our puppy pay no mind to the creepy van with no windows
    Lol, you're both the same age <3 haha

umad-meme-generator-me-love-you-long-time-5-b3f532.jpg
    No :angry:
    Phr33 or no go!
  • bperkins88
    Options
    46080_free_candy_van.jpg
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Age and experience are two different things, in which case, tying up men and using them I am far more experienced at. He doesn't even know what he stepped into hahahahaha
  • bperkins88
    Options
    Age and experience are two different things, in which case, tying up men and using them I am far more experienced at. He doesn't even know what he stepped into hahahahaha

I beg to differ.... but i like where this is going! *Grabs chains, whips, lube, rope, feathers*

im usually the one thats doing the tying up :-O
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Girl, I'm going to go ahead and say the SAME thing to you lol.
    He's all sorts of freaky lmaoooooo
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Now we talking! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bperkins88
    Options
    Gotta put up a struggle with me. I like a good struggle. Hog tie you, and stuff you good
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    Lube is for softies.... PAIN is what you want... pain is what you shall get.... don't fear it.. embrace it. The more you struggle the more it will hurt.... now spread them so I can put this bar between your ankles muahahahaha
  • idundidit
    Options
    This is why I never trust the blankets/sheets at motels.
  • Lovely_77
    Options
    This is why I never trust the blankets/sheets at motels.

Whatever.... you dundidit last night with me. Youre to blame for those trust issues too lol
  • bperkins88
    Options
    Lube is for softies.... PAIN is what you want... pain is what you shall get.... don't fear it.. embrace it. The more you struggle the more it will hurt.... now spread them so I can put this bar between your ankles muahahahaha

I just didnt want you to tear apart on the first attempt. Only being safe ;)

Try to get away, I dare you. I'll beat your *kitten* so raw you cant sit down right for at least a week >:)
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    -munches popcorn-
    Ooo, this is getting good hahahaha
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options

I click on this thread and This is the 1st thing I read. Lol well hello there
  • Lovely_77
    Options

I just didnt want you to tear apart on the first attempt. Only being safe ;)

Try to get away, I dare you. I'll beat your *kitten* so raw you cant sit down right for at least a week >:)

Big talk coming from a man who is bound and stuffed with butt plugs